ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Helpful Information
« Prev1Next »
11th Feb 24 9:18 PM
Jakestar99_2nd
Posts 11
Board Expenses
What is Board Expenses in Finance & what does it include?

I have a 1.8 million pound expense on the 2nd day of this season?

11th Feb 24 9:54 PM
rambocat
Posts 399
so looking through my own club's history, it has only happened once, in season 13. it was before i was manager.
there was a change in manager that season but i dont know how that would effect it tbh.

i should point out that expense was not present when i took over in season 15.

11th Feb 24 10:42 PM
FootballManager
Posts 297
Quote:
Originally posted by Jakestar99_2nd
What is Board Expenses in Finance & what does it include?

I have a 1.8 million pound expense on the 2nd day of this season?

The Board will automatically adjust/reset the club bank balance with a new manager coming in / previous manager leaving. The same happens with retiring players, new regens are auto signed into your squad when the previous manager leaves.

From memory, and someone else can correct me, I think the balance gets reset to the average of the clubs in your division, based on their club value.

12th Feb 24 1:48 AM
rambocat
Posts 399
wouldnt that fall under income then?

12th Feb 24 5:58 AM
chyperhondriac
Posts 258
Quote:
Originally posted by FootballManager
The Board will automatically adjust/reset the club bank balance with a new manager coming in / previous manager leaving.

I had a look back at my history and in the ten seasons or so before I joined there was board income or expenditure most seasons. So it could be levelled off every season?

Quote:
Originally posted by rambocat

I'd guess if the club is too rich for the division it loses money and vice versa.

12th Feb 24 6:55 AM
FootballManager
Posts 297
Quote:
Originally posted by rambocat

If the balance was too high versus the average, it is reduced.

12th Feb 24 10:52 AM
stripey_2nd
Posts 277
Quote:
Originally posted by chyperhondriac
I had a look back at my history and in the ten seasons or so before I joined there was board income or expenditure most seasons. So it could be levelled off every season?

I'd guess if the club is too rich for the division it loses money and vice versa.

I think it would be adjusted each season when the club had no manager, which was the case with your club for about ten seasons. It also had a few short-term managers, which would also have led to its being reset.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game