ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
1st Oct 15 5:08 PM
BerryStraw
Posts 264
Income from ticket sales
Today my finances > income page shows another amount of credits for ticket sales (82,793) than it is according to the stadium > ticket price page (82,790). As I sold 4,870 tickets for a price of 17, it should be 82,790. I don't mind the extra 3 credits in my bank, but I don't think this is correct.

Checking back this does apply to more home matches (with different numbers) when I'm not selling out.

1st Oct 15 5:14 PM
Muffin
Posts 211
Very well spotted Berry.

I've now check mine and found something similar. Except we're a few credits short.

This is obviously an admission of fraud by Berry, so I've sent the boys round to come and see you ...

Pay up or else!

1st Oct 15 5:15 PM
mitchell
Posts 481
You've got three generous fans who said "keep the change" on their way through the turnstiles.

1st Oct 15 6:27 PM
PeppermintBoy
Posts 1,358
How odd. I just checked my last match and my stadium is showing gate receipts of 88,213, but my finance page only 88205, so I am down by 8 notes.

It's almost like a rounding issue, but I can't fathom what the maths would be.

1st Oct 15 10:38 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
I'm 7 credits short as well. I'm sure i saw one of my youths with a new iphone case

2nd Oct 15 7:55 AM
Denny
Posts 377
Quote:
Originally posted by ozzymac
I'm 7 credits short as well. I'm sure i saw one of my youths with a new iphone case

Na, they went to buy a Big Mac and fries in preparation for when they leave the academy...

2nd Oct 15 8:54 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:
Originally posted by Denny
Na, they went to buy a Big Mac and fries in preparation for when they leave the academy...

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game