ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop
   

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Off Topic
« Prev123Next »
1st Dec 21 11:21 PM
TopGun2
Posts 405
I used to prefer the anonymous games but these days I think we know each other's styles enough that even a fake name doesn't hide our identities very much.
 
1st Dec 21 11:24 PM
adam28
Posts 1,667
I'm in, I missed these.
 
1st Dec 21 11:30 PM
jamesimp
Posts 1,604
Quote:
Originally posted by TopGun2
I used to prefer the anonymous games but these days I think we know each other's styles enough that even a fake name doesn't hide our identities very much.


Your that good at this game that your first post in anger had your name stamped all over it
 
1st Dec 21 11:31 PM
jamesimp
Posts 1,604
We'll have to try one where you have to play in the style of another player
 
2nd Dec 21 6:58 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 5,233
Christ I'm bored without the Mafia game posts to read through/make.
 
2nd Dec 21 8:54 PM
BlueBoar
Posts 50
Talk of another one already?

Go on then...
 
3rd Dec 21 8:18 AM
jamesimp
Posts 1,604
Quote:
Originally posted by BlueBoar
Talk of another one already?

Go on then...


Maybe start one before the Xmas break? Just use the standard mafia roles so I don't keep getting messages asking me to explain what an impersonator does? I think we need at least 10 though to keep it simple.
 
3rd Dec 21 10:25 PM
stripey
Posts 4,904
I loved having the new roles! I'd be keen for another one, but would prefer it in the New Year, as things get very busy for me leading up to and at Christmas.
 
3rd Dec 21 10:28 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 5,233
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
I loved having the new roles! I'd be keen for another one, but would prefer it in the New Year, as things get very busy for me leading up to and at Christmas.


Same here. Would prefer the New Year when things have settled down a bit.
 
4th Dec 21 12:13 PM
jamesimp
Posts 1,604
Ok, I was thinking of a similar game based upon the cast of a pantomine, with the various personalities being cast as goodies/villains once they're voted out.
 
4th Dec 21 1:06 PM
BlueBoar_2nd
Posts 4
New Year sounds good. Xmas is a busy time for everyone really.
 
4th Dec 21 1:27 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 5,233
Quote:
Originally posted by jamesimp
Ok, I was thinking of a similar game based upon the cast of a pantomine, with the various personalities being cast as goodies/villains once they're voted out.


Oh no you weren't!
 
4th Dec 21 5:48 PM
stripey
Posts 4,904
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
Oh no you weren't!
 
4th Dec 21 6:46 PM
jamesimp
Posts 1,604
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
Oh no you weren't!


Well I suppose I asked for it....
 
4th Dec 21 7:06 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 5,233
Quote:
Originally posted by jamesimp
Well I suppose I asked for it....


Oh no you di....

(Sorry)
 
4th Dec 21 8:43 PM
Euro
Posts 60
Keen on the next one
 
4th Dec 21 8:45 PM
jamesimp
Posts 1,604
I'll start a new topic in the Xmas break and see what interest it gets
 
5th Dec 21 10:01 PM
stripey
Posts 4,904
Quote:
Originally posted by jamesimp
I'll start a new topic in the Xmas break and see what interest it gets
Anton??
 
« Prev123Next »
 
 

Copyright © 2021 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game