ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
« Prev1Next »
22nd Nov 22 12:18 AM
Boston2017_2nd
Posts 43
You cannot make an offer for this player?!
?You cannot make an offer for this player as you have already completed a transaction with this club within the last 56 days?

Is this a rule in place and why?

22nd Nov 22 1:22 AM
satellite360
Posts 224
This is a rule. If I remember rightly it was to stop managers from arranging what were essentially player swaps where managers would agree on a trade and put their players on the market for a price that nobody else would be willing to pay.

22nd Nov 22 8:52 AM
cherryred
Posts 94
I had this happen to me a few weeks back when i found a midfielder that i was really keen to get. I could not even remember the deal that we did last time. An infuriating but very necessary rule i think though.

22nd Nov 22 11:05 AM
andyoz
Posts 117
I had an odd one with this last week. I was bidding on a player and turned out to be top bidder, unknown to me the players team were also bidding on a player I had for sale which was selling one day later.

I won the bid which seemed to cancel the bid of the other team. He was second highest bidder at that point so he probably would not of won the player anyway. If he had been top bidder though he would have missed out on the player by default.

22nd Nov 22 4:14 PM
Boston2017_2nd
Posts 43
What?s the rationale of this rule?
It?s just precluding me from bidding on a player I like
There is no pre-arrangement here!

22nd Nov 22 6:55 PM
FootballManager
Posts 276
Quote:
Originally posted by Boston2017_2nd
What?s the rationale of this rule?
It?s just precluding me from bidding on a player I like
There is no pre-arrangement here!

Hi Boston,

The swap deal rule was implemented in the very early days of this iteration of IAG, as a result of issues reported to the Admin Team.

Unfortunately, the swap deal rule will not be removed and is permanently in place.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2022 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game