ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
« Prev1Next »
4th Aug 22 5:32 PM
Andy1970_2nd
Posts 22
GK sent off
Fair enough, even though he's only ever had 2 yellow cards in over 100 games, but then my lowest rated mf is subbed on for another mf to go in goals (and I lose 4-0), despite a gk being on the bench All I said to do, was replace a mf with my gk, which I set to auto assuming auto meant gk, because my gk had just been sent off and that's the part in the subs section. So why did it sub on my lowest rated player to go in nets. My assistant manager is not that bad!

4th Aug 22 6:11 PM
roland68
Posts 774
Quote:
Originally posted by Andy1970_2nd
Fair enough, even though he's only ever had 2 yellow cards in over 100 games, but then my lowest rated mf is subbed on for another mf to go in goals (and I lose 4-0), despite a gk being on the bench All I said to do, was replace a mf with my gk, which I set to auto assuming auto meant gk, because my gk had just been sent off and that's the part in the subs section. So why did it sub on my lowest rated player to go in nets. My assistant manager is not that bad!

Assistant Managers really are that bad, Andy

From what you've written, I think you know what you need to do to avoid it happening again.

4th Aug 22 9:54 PM
Andy1970
Posts 50
In the past when I had nothing set there, they took off my only striker and brought the gk on, but then I've got noone up front! So I set it to take a mf off as I have 5 of them, and can lose one to get the sub gk on. If the assistant manager is seriously going to pick a midfielder to go in goals, then we shouldn't have them.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2022 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game