ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
10th Sep 15 9:33 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Red Cards
The previous thread has been deleted as it had gone off topic. Ron had answered the initial query with this

Quote:
Originally posted by RonManager
The thing is that it?s always possible, your stats are not impossible and an isolated incident or two does not mean it?s not working as intended. Equally there could be an issue here.

From a game engine perspective I?ve have tried to avoid hard and fast rules, e.g directly correlating high aggression to a red card for example. As that is just as flawed.

What you are raising is the concern that a red card in the early part of the game, had no impact. Well it would have, the question is by how much. I have to deal in the outcomes from a large number of games rather than the odd one.

So. .... The game engine is due for some review and tuning, and some enhancements. But that work will get prioritised along with everything else that?s requested or required.

When the time comes I will look at it then.
Ron

As you can see the match engine is to be reviewed.
This will consider card frequency , and their impact on results.

Edit.

As stated I will review both frequency and overall impact on the match.
I need to do some additional reader has before tuning anything.

Thanks for your input all.

Ron

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game