ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
22nd Aug 21 1:45 AM
roland68
Posts 973
Staff Vacancy posts disappeared
I'm sure I placed two ads for new staff members a couple of days ago but they are no longer showing under Staff Vacancies.

I checked finance - expenses and found an expense of 61600 on day 53 listed under "recruitment fees" and that is the exact cost of two 7-day ads. So, I'm convinced I did post those vacancies. However they aren't listed anymore.

Any known bugs for this? Thanks.

22nd Aug 21 8:53 AM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,331
Did you start negotiating with existing staff after you'd placed the adverts?

22nd Aug 21 4:57 PM
roland68
Posts 973
Quite possibly, yes, PleasantS. One staff member renewed on day 54. I don't know whether I negotiated that before or after posting the new vacancy ads but it would have been the same day.

23rd Aug 21 3:03 PM
RocketmanGav
Posts 185
Quote:
Originally posted by roland68
Quite possibly, yes, PleasantS. One staff member renewed on day 54. I don't know whether I negotiated that before or after posting the new vacancy ads but it would have been the same day.

Unfortunately the staff vacancies do disappear if you negotiate with existing staff, while adverts are out.

For future reference, leave existing staff well alone when searching for new staff, until the applicants come back.

24th Feb 22 8:51 PM
roland68
Posts 973
Oh no, I did it again

22nd Sep 22 5:22 PM
roland68
Posts 973
Oops! I did it again.....

When will I learn not to do that.

22nd Sep 22 5:47 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,331
Quote:
Originally posted by roland68
Oops! I did it again.....

Oh Britney!!

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game