ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop
   

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
22nd Apr 21 10:19 PM
stripey
Posts 4,706
Quote:
Originally posted by MrBlock
Well if thegod is back

Wi-Fi is back too lol
Hey, welcome back!
 
23rd Apr 21 4:59 PM
World
Posts 168
Lost again 1-0 but World will stay at Chasetown FC unless the board sacks him
 
23rd Apr 21 7:59 PM
Notfair
Posts 13
its nice when you can win with a reserve team. it just shows how my div his an i will go up.
 
24th Apr 21 1:37 PM
World
Posts 168
Quote:
Originally posted by Notfair
its nice when you can win with a reserve team. it just shows how my div his an i will go up.


Well said
 
29th Apr 21 8:19 PM
World
Posts 168
Just had this odd message come through

Please note that our midfielder, Leonardo Yorio, has requested that we terminate his contract.
Leonardo has made it clear that he no longer wishes to pursue a career as a professional footballer. Therefore the Board feels that it is in the interests of both parties that we terminate his contract with immediate effect.

World finds it odd as this guy only had 3 days to go on his contract until his contract expired and he went into retirement is there a bug
 
29th Apr 21 8:30 PM
Lovemaster2nd
Posts 270
Quote:
Originally posted by World
Just had this odd message come through

Please note that our midfielder, Leonardo Yorio, has requested that we terminate his contract.
Leonardo has made it clear that he no longer wishes to pursue a career as a professional footballer. Therefore the Board feels that it is in the interests of both parties that we terminate his contract with immediate effect.

World finds it odd as this guy only had 3 days to go on his contract until his contract expired and he went into retirement is there a bug
Nah, he just couldn't wait to get away.
 
29th Apr 21 8:38 PM
World
Posts 168
Quote:
Originally posted by Lovemaster2nd
Nah, he just couldn't wait to get away.


World has already replaced his ass with a youth player so World was fine with the situation either way
 
29th Apr 21 8:42 PM
World
Posts 168
World wants to see Chasetown FC promoted in season 38 as season 37 kind of got messed up via manaerial screw ups but World has agreed to stay with the club
 
29th Apr 21 8:46 PM
World_2nd
Posts 20
In other news Pehessegeals finished 8th in the league which is a marked improvement on where the club was when World_2nd was announced as the new manager World_2nd has rescinded the threat of leaving the club and will therefore be staying in charge of the club in season 38
 
1st May 21 8:33 AM
World
Posts 168
World has now been in the management job at Chasetown FC and is still here at the club that is ridiculous but then the clubs looking for a new manager don't look very good although as World_2nd found out it can be turned round but World is committed to Chasetown FC.

Cheers for an epic battle in season 37 let's do it all over again next season.
 
1st May 21 10:41 AM
World
Posts 168
Quote:
Originally posted by World
World has now been in the management job at Chasetown FC and is still here at the club that is ridiculous but then the clubs looking for a new manager don't look very good although as World_2nd found out it can be turned round but World is committed to Chasetown FC.

Cheers for an epic battle in season 37 let's do it all over again next season.


122 days
 
3rd May 21 10:58 AM
World
Posts 168
Hope that everyone has a great season 38 it's been a blast but World maybe leaving at the end of the season 38 let's just see how it goes
 
3rd May 21 11:05 AM
silkcut04_2nd
Posts 1
Quote:
Originally posted by World
Hope that everyone has a great season 38 it's been a blast but World maybe leaving at the end of the season 38 let's just see how it goes


Your only in through the door thinking of leaving already
 
3rd May 21 12:12 PM
World
Posts 168
Quote:
Originally posted by silkcut04_2nd
Your only in through the door thinking of leaving already


This is the 3rd full season here
 
3rd May 21 10:11 PM
World_2nd
Posts 20
So World_2nd had not been looking at the squad for a while but in todays opening match of the season Pehessegeals where playing the 2nd or 3rd squad but still won 2-0 so tonight World_2nd have worked this out and has selected the 1st team to play tomorrow so hopefully we will see a good game tomorrow
 
4th May 21 4:11 PM
World
Posts 168
Goodness me G. Reyes is on fire this season with his hattrick in todays match helped the team to a comfortable 4-0 victory mind is blown was not expecting that insanity.

Cheers

World
 
6th May 21 3:19 PM
World
Posts 168
World is very confused he joined 30th December 2020 intending to be utter trash at this game again but he is still at Chasetown FC which is where he started and hasn't been fired even though not been promoted yet but today we had a 3-0 victory World_2nd team who will be renamed shortly crushed the opposition team today 4-0 which is ridiculous considering when World_2nd took over they where planted at the bottom of the league and right now they are 1st in the league
 
7th May 21 10:08 PM
Lemmy
Posts 267
Quote:
Originally posted by World
World has already replaced his ass with a youth player


Just had to laugh at that
 
8th May 21 4:02 PM
World
Posts 168
Quote:
Originally posted by Lemmy
Just had to laugh at that


Your welcome to
 
9th May 21 11:57 AM
World
Posts 168
In a few days Chasetown FC will be struggling after our main striker retires from professional football this is a problem as Chasetown is rather tight on the budget so hopefully a cheap replacement comes up on the transfer market
 
 
 

Copyright © 2021 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game