ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Club News, Results and Banter
« Prev1234Next »
25th Apr 16 8:28 PM
KevinHann
Posts 678
Inter Cup
Hey folks, how is your Inter Cup season going?

Managed to sneak to the Quarters with both clubs this season, however courtesy to a kind draw. Looking at how things are going at the second club, it may be the only bright light this season. But with most of the defense out to injuries I suspect that will be it!

25th Apr 16 8:39 PM
samleeds99
Posts 102
Conceded a 94th min equaliser to make my game go to extra time which is bad enough. The topped off with a 119th min winner for him. Brilliant

25th Apr 16 8:41 PM
Kejeas
Posts 725
I got through 3-0, even though I had a striker sent off in the 2nd minute

25th Apr 16 8:52 PM
Tstuff
Posts 235
A 2nd half goal was enough to book a place for us in the quater final

25th Apr 16 8:54 PM
colins70
Posts 335
Managed an Extra time win 3-2 having been 2 up at half time and pegged back to 2-2 at 90 mins.

25th Apr 16 9:36 PM
DJ88RUL
Posts 69
Came back from behing to grab a 2-1 win. Really grad to still be in the competition

25th Apr 16 10:14 PM
Ibrah_jr
Posts 34
I won 2-1 against Dead Presidents, though my defender got a red card in 23th minute of the game.
But I've some feelings that the opposition manager didn't really favor to win this game though, as his lineup didn't look well prepared. There was a GK in right FB position, a ST in a CM position and a FB in LM position.

25th Apr 16 10:33 PM
Tstuff
Posts 235
Quote:
Originally posted by Ibrah_jr
I won 2-1 against Dead Presidents, though my defender got a red card in 23th minute of the game.
But I've some feelings that the opposition manager didn't really favor to win this game though, as his lineup didn't look well prepared. There was a GK in right FB position, a ST in a CM position and a FB in LM position.

He may likely want to test the match engine. Haha! Good for u mate with those advantage.

GK always play well in FB role.
I was forced to play a GK on defencive role last season due to having two of my defenders injured and one booked.

9th May 16 3:24 PM
bcagfc
Posts 154
Grrrrrrrrrrr, thanks Injury RG.

9th May 16 8:47 PM
Tstuff
Posts 235
The semi went to penalty shootout today, fortunately i grab the victory.

I'm expecting to lift the 'Ion sheld' this season having a weaker oppenent qualify for the final.

9th May 16 10:08 PM
KevinHann
Posts 678
Second club is out in the semi, we failed to make our tiny preview advantage matter away from home. Been a bad season in the competitions so far. Duh.

10th May 16 12:00 AM
roland68
Posts 972
First round, i was drawn away to Newcastle United (1), lost 2-1.

Not much more I can say about this season's Inter cup journey.

16th May 16 7:36 PM
Tstuff
Posts 235
Its now a job weldone as my lads are now celebrating the Iron sheld victory, thanks to a 2-1 win!!!

16th May 16 7:37 PM
adam28
Posts 1,666
Quote:
Originally posted by Tstuff
Its now a job weldone as my lads are now celebrating the Iron sheld trophy, thanks to a 2-1 victory!!!
Well done.

16th May 16 7:43 PM
Kejeas
Posts 725
Well done

I won the Silver Vase so I'll join you in the celebrations

16th May 16 7:43 PM
Tstuff
Posts 235
Quote:
Originally posted by adam28
Well done.

Thanks mate!

16th May 16 7:45 PM
Tstuff
Posts 235
Quote:
Originally posted by Kejeas
Well done

I won the Silver Vase so I'll join you in the celebrations

Cheers

16th May 16 9:39 PM
rambocat
Posts 410
Quote:
Originally posted by Tstuff
Its now a job weldone as my lads are now celebrating the Iron sheld victory, thanks to a 2-1 win!!!

it was a fairly even match statistically despite you having higher rating all over the field.
i don't think you'd win this match every time.

16th May 16 9:46 PM
Rikimaru
Posts 11
I won the Bronze Goblet! so elated

This season has been good to me. I don't it will be easy next season with so much retirees in the squad.

Good game AO_1.

16th May 16 11:24 PM
Kejeas
Posts 725
Quote:
Originally posted by Rikimaru
I won the Bronze Goblet! so elated

This season has been good to me. I don't it will be easy next season with so much retirees in the squad.

Good game AO_1.

Well done mate. Sound like the extra money will come in handy with the retirements coming up

« Prev1234Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game