ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
16th Aug 16 4:47 PM
blah
Posts 14
Highly rated players with low salaries
I don't know if it's a bug or it's done on purpose but look at this guy
http://www.itsagoal.org/profiles/player/index.php?id=507D438BD34EFD38EF9408DBC87FAF4A&cid=2B17A33F554F300D3C97822B8E7FD01A
980 per day is ridiculous. And not only him, the other players at Longchester City with high ratings are with similar wages.

16th Aug 16 5:06 PM
KevinHann
Posts 678
It's not a bug, it's just prudent wage management. You will also notice there are less than 2 seasons left on the player's contract which basically means he could have signed this deal 3 seasons ago. In which time the manager trained him up to become the player he is today.

Soon enough he will have to sign a new contract though. You will notice a significant increase in his wages then.

16th Aug 16 5:55 PM
blah
Posts 14
A prudent wage what? Why when I offer my highly rated players a low salaries they never accept them? Well, you will also notice there are less than 2 years left on the other player's contract who is btw 30 year old (53 rated), which basically means he could've signed that deal 3 years ago and there is no way at the age of 27 with his fixed attributes, he has accepted such a low wage. There is something fishy here
http://www.itsagoal.org/profiles/player/index.php?id=52D86F804FA2C0EE0ED933DC59C621AC&cid=2B17A33F554F300D3C97822B8E7FD01A

16th Aug 16 6:32 PM
Firesilver
Posts 983
It's perfectly possible to raise a player by 20-30 points per season if managed correctly.

No bug here, just good management. My advice is not to complain about it, but learn from it.

Everyone does it where possible- have a look at Muzumdar in my squad, for example.

16th Aug 16 6:36 PM
colins70
Posts 335
Quote:
Originally posted by Firesilver
It's perfectly possible to raise a player by 20-30 points per season if managed correctly.

No bug here, just good management. My advice is not to complain about it, but learn from it.

Everyone does it where possible- have a look at Muzumdar in my squad, for example.
not bad for a vacant club

16th Aug 16 6:59 PM
blah
Posts 14
Quote:
Originally posted by Firesilver
have a look at Muzumdar in my squad, for example.

Yeah, yeah. Call me when you renew Muzumdar's contract in 2 years with the same low wage. I'm not talking about young players. Above mentioned are all at age of 25 and over

16th Aug 16 7:01 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
I think when I was playing IAG2 I found it really easy to keep players wages low and even get them to accept zero appearance fees. I think at one point 3/4 of my team back then were on 0 appearance fees, even the top player, I also used to very rarely give them signing on fees, and when I did it was extremely low.

Im now working on this current team I have done some research on one of my players in regards to lowering his wages, or at least keeping them lowish for his current rating. But I have no idea how to get them that low, so fairplay to him for sussing it out, as, I think we all know, finances are a crucial element in this game.

16th Aug 16 7:11 PM
Firesilver
Posts 983
Quote:
Originally posted by blah
Yeah, yeah. Call me when you renew Muzumdar's contract in 2 years with the same low wage. I'm not talking about young players. Above mentioned are all at age of 25 and over

OK then, have a look at Weise instead.

Age is irrelevant. It's how long he's been at the club for.

It's a feature of the game and not a bug. Most of the big teams in IAG2 used it to great effect.

16th Aug 16 7:11 PM
mitchell
Posts 481
Quote:
Originally posted by blah

I'm quite sure Firesilver is aware Muzumdars contract will be higher on renewal. Age and fixed attributes are irrelevant blah when negotiating a contract, it's all just down to current overall rating. When the player you highlight had his contract arranged he was only rated about 11 or 12 and he's since been trained up. It's really that simple, when his current contract ends he'll be much more expensive as well.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game