ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
« Prev1Next »
13th Jul 22 10:05 PM
hutber2
Posts 4
You cannot make an offer for this player as you have already completed a transaction
You cannot make an offer for this player as you have already completed a transaction with this club within the last 56 days.

So sad! lol

13th Jul 22 11:31 PM
stripey
Posts 5,411
Quote:
Originally posted by hutber2
You cannot make an offer for this player as you have already completed a transaction with this club within the last 56 days.

So sad! lol

Hard luck! The rule came in some time ago in order to prevent swap deals between managers.

14th Jul 22 8:57 AM
andyoz
Posts 104
I've had this quite a few times and it always seems to be when it's that player you really want!

14th Jul 22 9:39 AM
hutber
Posts 43
ahhh, I'd like to add the feature of requesting the transfer be allowed lolol

Ye, never had it before, but I've so much cash I need to spend still!

4th Aug 22 5:29 PM
Andy1970_2nd
Posts 22
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
Hard luck! The rule came in some time ago in order to prevent swap deals between managers.

And yet for the majority, it just stops us buying a player we really want. I sometimes dont even know which player that manager has bought from me and have to look it up.
With so few teams in the game, I'm sure this rule could be scrapped and transfers between two teams scrutinised or red flagged to be checked if any bad stuff is going on. But we know it went on in other ways in the past anyway...

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2022 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game