ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Transfer Forum
« Prev12Next »
6th Apr 24 3:10 PM
Jakestar99
Posts 20
I accidentally listed the wrong player
Hi IAG moderators,

I accidentally listed the wrong player, is there a way I can unlist them? hes one of my star boys too...

6th Apr 24 7:53 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Quote:
Originally posted by Jakestar99
Hi IAG moderators,

I accidentally listed the wrong player, is there a way I can unlist them? hes one of my star boys too...

I'm sorry Jake but there's nothing we can do. You just have to double check everything when listing a player. Just hope there's no buyers?

8th Apr 24 6:20 PM
Jakestar99
Posts 20
9 bidders, its not looking good.....

8th Apr 24 8:13 PM
Firesilver
Posts 983
Quote:
9 bidders, its not looking good.....

Depends, you're probably going to get a good price for him.

Would Jakestar be allowed to buy the player back if one of us bought the player and then relisted him at the same price?

8th Apr 24 10:22 PM
BerryStraw
Posts 264
Quote:
Originally posted by Firesilver

Would Jakestar be allowed to buy the player back if one of us bought the player and then relisted him at the same price?

After 1 season, I reckon.

8th Apr 24 11:18 PM
Jakestar99
Posts 20
Quote:

Id massively appreciate that if someone was kind enough to do this

9th Apr 24 8:49 AM
silkcut04_2nd
Posts 5
Quote:
Id massively appreciate that if someone was kind enough to do this

No dealings with same club for 56 days (A season) i think is the rule ?

9th Apr 24 12:26 PM
Firesilver
Posts 983
Quote:
Originally posted by silkcut04_2nd
No dealings with same club for 56 days (A season) i think is the rule ?

Which is exactly why I'm asking for permission before I do it for Jake in what is obviously an exceptional case and not for what was foreseen when the rules were written.

PS, can I have an answer on this one please?

If it's yes, I will put in a large overbid before he closes to almost guarantee that I'll get him, and then immediately relist him at the same price plus the 5% sell-on to let Jake sign him back with the proceeds of the sale.

If it's a no then I can't afford to put in too massive a bid and not get the money back for a whole season, so I'll have to put in a lower bid and hope that it still works out for Jake.

Of course, this is all based on me trusting that Jake will actually buy the player back and not just run off with the money, but I am a trusting kind of guy so I'm happy to trust Jake if he says he'll go with the plan and PS is happy to give it a pass.

9th Apr 24 1:02 PM
Jakestar99
Posts 20
Quote:
Which is exactly why I'm asking for permission before I do it for Jake in what is obviously an exceptional case and not for what was foreseen when the rules were written.

If it's yes, I will put in a large overbid before he closes to almost guarantee that I'll get him, and then immediately relist him at the same price plus the 5% sell-on to let Jake sign him back with the proceeds of the sale.

If it's a no then I can't afford to put in too massive a bid and not get the money back for a whole season, so I'll have to put in a lower bid and hope that it still works out for Jake.

Of course, this is all based on me trusting that Jake will actually buy the player back and not just run off with the money, but I am a trusting kind of guy so I'm happy to trust Jake if he says he'll go with the plan and PS is happy to give it a pass.

I would massively appreciative it if you could do this for me Firesilver. I'd be totally down to cooperate with you to bring him back to the club with the method above.

If we can get confirmation from the moderator team, and then we can work between us getting him back to the Neverbee Athletic, and again thank you for helping me out here

9th Apr 24 1:15 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Quote:

It's a no I'm afraid. That 56 day rule is embedded in the game and there's nothing that we can do to override it.

9th Apr 24 2:54 PM
Firesilver
Posts 983
Ah, that's a shame. Well, I'll still stick in a bid, and if I get him I'll relist him in a season's time. But I can't put in the massive overbid to make sure I get him because I might need the money for other projects.

You might be best sending a PM to whichever manager eventually signs him and ask him nicely to relist him on Season 58 around Day 14, at the same price. If you get lucky, they might agree.

11th Apr 24 9:25 AM
Jakestar99
Posts 20
well the day has come....14 bids last day, its been a pleasure Rainger, hopefully we will see you back next season (if the manager who wins is kind enough to relist after a season)

11th Apr 24 10:16 AM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Did you see the PM I sent you on the 8th?

11th Apr 24 12:36 PM
Jakestar99
Posts 20
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
Did you see the PM I sent you on the 8th?

yes mate, I will try to appeal with the top bidders and if they can understand that this was a mistake listing this player to, withdraw from the purchase that would be helpful, all I can do is ask and hope the top bidding guys will understand. Is it just the top bidders or will it need to be all of the bidders to withdraw from their purchase at the negotiations stage?

11th Apr 24 1:50 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Only the top 3

11th Apr 24 4:26 PM
Jakestar99
Posts 20
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
Only the top 3

okay cool, top 3 I'm hoping will cooperate with me to be able to withdraw their bids, that would be massively appreciated who ever it will be thank you!

11th Apr 24 5:01 PM
Firesilver
Posts 983
I'm happy to withdraw my bid if I get in the top 3, assuming the other two guys do.

If you can't get the other guys to agree to withdraw I'll try and win the bidding and then relist him next season.

11th Apr 24 8:08 PM
Firesilver
Posts 983
I got into the top 3 bidders, so let me know what you want me to do.

11th Apr 24 11:36 PM
Jakestar99
Posts 20
Good stuff, I've messaged the other 2 managers who are in the top 3, hopefully they are kind enough to withdraw too.

12th Apr 24 6:51 PM
Jakestar99
Posts 20
Shoutout to FireSilver, radev_88_2nd and Mavrodiev for cooperating with me and cancelling their negotiations! He's here to stay!!!! thank you all for helping me and I can assure you this will be the last time I make this mistake

« Prev12Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game