ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
7th Feb 16 2:43 PM
kaidiac
Posts 432
Query - signing player on one year contract (& how this will work under new transfer rules)
So I've signed a 34yr old player on a 1 year deal, and now can't renogtiate contract for 1 year due to new transfer rules..

So will I automatically lose player at end of the year? Or will board automatically give him a rolling 1 year contract till he retires?

Seems like a bit of a bug in the system for older players contracts that was discussed if they automatically leave at end of year and you dont get any chance to extend their contract for a year???

7th Feb 16 3:17 PM
KevinHann
Posts 678
You won't lose the player to contract expiration, the game automatically allows you to open negotiations when there are 5 days left on any contract (including 1-season deals).

7th Feb 16 4:30 PM
Muffin
Posts 211
This question keeps cropping up. Maybe the message should be changed to make it clear for 1 season contracts.

7th Feb 16 5:46 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
Will the new transfer system [if we can see the buying managers] allow you to see the buying managers?

And also, without [as has been proposed] transfer rating wont now come into it... its being dropped right...? In my opinion, after what FS has done to Marty, in my opinion, maybe if we see FireSilver bidding for one of your players, we should all stand together and reject him from the bidding of the player you're selling..?

Just an opinion like.

8th Feb 16 2:38 AM
Firesilver
Posts 968
Quote:
Originally posted by scotty1962
And also, without [as has been proposed] transfer rating wont now come into it... its being dropped right...? In my opinion, after what FS has done to Marty, in my opinion, maybe if we see FireSilver bidding for one of your players, we should all stand together and reject him from the bidding of the player you're selling..?

Oh, give it a rest, Scotty...

8th Feb 16 7:50 AM
kaidiac
Posts 432
Thanks for the info guys.... i'll just ignore the domestic at the end of the thread

8th Feb 16 8:33 AM
stripey
Posts 6,137
Quote:
Originally posted by Muffin
This question keeps cropping up. Maybe the message should be changed to make it clear for 1 season contracts.

That's a good idea. Quite a nice way of doing that might be something on the lines of:

Jamie Vardy's contracted was last renegotiated XY days ago. The earliest date that new negotiations can be entered is the [date].

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game