ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
14th Apr 16 8:07 PM
PeppermintBoy
Posts 1,358
8pm update
Hi,

I logged in for the first time since the password reset at 19:58. I just managed to set my training up in time for the 8pm update.. and I still appear to be logged in. I presume the update didn't happen.

14th Apr 16 9:49 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:
Originally posted by PeppermintBoy
Hi,

I logged in for the first time since the password reset at 19:58. I just managed to set my training up in time for the 8pm update.. and I still appear to be logged in. I presume the update didn't happen.

Your assumption would be correct PB

14th Apr 16 10:24 PM
RocketmanGav_2nd
Posts 42
The next actual 8pm update is on Friday at 8pm.

The game was set to start again on Friday so last couple of days are just getting mangers signed up again.

This isn't a bug

15th Apr 16 1:48 PM
PeppermintBoy
Posts 1,358
Quote:
Originally posted by RocketmanGav_2nd
The next actual 8pm update is on Friday at 8pm.

The game was set to start again on Friday so last couple of days are just getting mangers signed up again.

This isn't a bug

Ah, that makes sense. I always think of Friday starting at 8pm in IAGland. I was rushing to get logged on by Thursday. I can relax now.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game