ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
14th Oct 15 3:06 PM
amirhamza1996
Posts 12
Youth scout bug??
After sending my scouts out to search for any 16-18 year old.. I've just realized both have seemed to have randomly selected a position, one going for a keeper and the other a defender?? Is this a bug or is this normal and I've just not noticed it before??

14th Oct 15 3:49 PM
RocketmanGav
Posts 185
Quote:
Originally posted by amirhamza1996
After sending my scouts out to search for any 16-18 year old.. I've just realized both have seemed to have randomly selected a position, one going for a keeper and the other a defender?? Is this a bug or is this normal and I've just not noticed it before??

Well if you don't change the position you look for the default is look for a goalkeeper.

However as you came back with a defender I would imagine you must have selected to search for a defender.

Assign a scout now and look at all the options before sending him out.

If you didn't select to find a defender this would likely be a bug as I would have expected all results to bring back goalkeepers.

14th Oct 15 5:48 PM
amirhamza1996
Posts 12
Ah my mistake for the goalkeeper, i didnt realise the default was on keeper, but the issue with the defender remains as I selected the exact same for both, 16-18 was the only filter i changed

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game