ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
11th Sep 15 2:35 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
Players contract -
Ive negotiated with my defender J Hay a couple of times, but he hasnt been happy with the deal, so before the last main update [8pm yesterday] I offered him what he wanted, but he is still 'unhappy' and only about 60% on the contract satisfaction bar....

Ive just actually offered him 10 credits more on his wages to see what happens on the next update, but I dont understand why hes only 60% satisfied with an offer of what he is actually asking for...???

11th Sep 15 2:46 PM
MisterE
Posts 27
Are all the terms, including length of contract and all the clauses exactly as he asked for?

11th Sep 15 2:51 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
Yes everything is what he wants. Like I say Ive offered [just] an extra 10 credits on his wages.

I will say his signing on fee was 500 less than what he wanted, but he shouldnt be only on 60% satisfaction over that surely? Not with everything else being what he wanted.

Il see what happens at 8pm and report back.

11th Sep 15 2:52 PM
Muffin
Posts 211
Quote:
Originally posted by scotty1962
Ive just actually offered him 10 credits more on his wages to see what happens on the next update, but I dont understand why hes only 60% satisfied with an offer of what he is actually asking for...???

Somehow that doesn't surprise me.

I found during some of my player negotiations that they seemed to get less satisfied as the negotiations wore on. A few of them gave a lower satisfaction to an offer higher than they'd had a day or so before.

No idea why... but that's what I found.

11th Sep 15 3:04 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
Quote:
Originally posted by Muffin
Somehow that doesn't surprise me.

I found during some of my player negotiations that they seemed to get less satisfied as the negotiations wore on. A few of them gave a lower satisfaction to an offer higher than they'd had a day or so before.

No idea why... but that's what I found.

Oh ok.

So may be it is part of the game?? If you take a long time to negotiate with a player, their satisfaction could possibly be waning and he then becomes more difficult to deal with...?

11th Sep 15 3:05 PM
Muffin
Posts 211
Just checking my notes ...

I offered one player a 15% wage rise and he gave a contract satisfaction of 84%

One day later, I offered him the same deal as before but with a 17% wage rise - he came back with satisfaction 82%.

I thought perhaps I'd made a mistake, but then I got something similar with other players.

Another player I increased his wage rise (without changing other bits) as follows:
Wage rise 17% ~ Contract satisfaction 84%
Wage rise 19% ~ Contract satisfaction 89%
Wage rise 20% ~ Contract satisfaction 84%

Go figure!!

Very frustrating though.

11th Sep 15 5:02 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,331
Quote:
Ive negotiated with my defender J Hay a couple of times, but he hasnt been happy with the deal, so before the last main update [8pm yesterday] I offered him what he wanted, but he is still 'unhappy' and only about 60% on the contract satisfaction bar....

Has your player improved (rating wise) since opening negotiations?

11th Sep 15 8:11 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise

Yes gradually but then it just stopped.

After this update, and offering him more wages than what he wanted, and everything else set to what he did want, its now gone back to the beginning of me having to open negotiations with him.

Il see what happens this time around.

11th Sep 15 9:15 PM
Firesilver
Posts 978
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise

Have a look at whether his estimated value has gone up as well, I think that has an effect on a player's expectations.

11th Sep 15 10:23 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,331
Quote:
Yes gradually but then it just stopped.

After this update, and offering him more wages than what he wanted, and everything else set to what he did want, its now gone back to the beginning of me having to open negotiations with him.

Il see what happens this time around.

OK

(But I don't think this is a bug - feel free to start a discussion thread about it.)

11th Sep 15 10:28 PM
RonManager
Posts 62
As I recall without checking the code I did factor in the length of negotiation, the effect of that may be greater on some players than others.
So I dont believe its a bug.

Ron

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game