ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
6th Oct 15 8:30 PM
Muffin
Posts 211
Manager Points
I don't know if this is a bug since I don't know how it's supposed to work.

On all previous days, my manager points have gone up following every win, usually up by 4 points.

Today (Day 45), following an away win on Day 44 my manager rating has remained on 116 points.

It may well be that I'm missing something blindingly obvious, but this seems strange compared to all previous days so just raising it for consideration.

6th Oct 15 8:35 PM
bcagfc
Posts 154
My 2nd account only went up 3 points for a win the other day.

6th Oct 15 8:41 PM
Muffin
Posts 211
Quote:
Originally posted by bcagfc
My 2nd account only went up 3 points for a win the other day.
Yeah that seems to make sense.

Mostly I've gone up 4 following a win, and occasionally up by 3. Never zero.

6th Oct 15 11:10 PM
RocketmanGav
Posts 185
Simply put, the calculation in the previous version had a bug in it and didn't work correctly.

Additional code which didn't work now does work.

So where you worked out everything in the old version, you will need to throw that book out and start collecting information again to work out the new coding

7th Oct 15 9:14 AM
Muffin
Posts 211
Thank you Mr. Rocket. Are you just guessing or can you see the code?

I said:

Quote:
Originally posted by Muffin
I don't know if this is a bug since I don't know how it's supposed to work.

I have been "collecting information" since the game started in August which is why I noticed the discrepancy.

On the face of things this is an anomaly that deserves to be brought to Ron's attention. That is my only reason for posting.

7th Oct 15 10:31 AM
RocketmanGav
Posts 185
Quote:
Originally posted by Muffin
Thank you Mr. Rocket. Are you just guessing or can you see the code?

I said:

I have been "collecting information" since the game started in August which is why I noticed the discrepancy.

On the face of things this is an anomaly that deserves to be brought to Ron's attention. That is my only reason for posting.

No Ron told us that in the previous version the manager points calculation had a slight bug in it and didn't calculate correctly, which he has now corrected.

7th Oct 15 10:56 AM
Muffin
Posts 211
I have no interest in any "previous version" or how it worked.

But the very fact you suggest something seems to have been changed for this latest version means that bugs in this area are quite likely. Any code changes can often introduce unexpected outcomes.

It's early days so things may become clearer in time, but going by the data so far I see what appears to be an anomaly. It may be working as designed, it may not be. I'm trying to be helpful by reported it.

Only the developer with access to the code knows the answer.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game