ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Off Topic
« Prev12Next »
8th Jan 23 6:47 AM
Uxua
Posts 229
Aaaaah!

Thanks TG for running the game.
And congrats to the Mafia for winning. But yes seems like both sides were playing to lose.

And LOL at protecting Mafia every night, brilliant!
Honestly... too little to go on to have a clue who to protect, frustrating.

Interesting twist on N1 with Blocker clouding Wilson's Cop investigation.
Turns out we could have ended the game right there
The Robber role is too messy of a wildcard for these games.

Also wondering if we just need more people, Mafia too powerful if Town has a bad start.
It's like Town must avoid a lynch in Day 1.

I don't like the Boxer role being part of Town. Can block too many good actions from fellow Townies.

Anyway great game with lots of intrigues. I doubt that I could also do the discord thing, my schedule is... odd.

8th Jan 23 10:16 AM
jamesimp
Posts 1,966
Great game TG, enjoyable to play and tough to fathom out. I thought the new robber role brought a lot to the game, made it more of a contest, would of been a lot of fun had it been a few days longer with a few more players, you'd get to the scenario where a mafia member was robbed, then the following night robbed a townie. It could also be a new claim that you were a mafia when investigated but was robbed and changed allegence.

8th Jan 23 10:34 AM
MrBlock
Posts 21
What can I say that was my shortest run in a mafia game

Too be fair once some off you realise who I am you will get my posts I think I did 4

I had to people down as mafia before seeing the feeds and results from TG

I believe we had enough town people to force draw I logged in after a night shift too see my death i thought hada couple more hours to change my vote,
But didn't and saying that l me changing my vote would have put more pressure on me

I was planning to reveal my identity (not my role) my identity as people would understand I would probably kill myself in the end

But I'm WiFi I'm no mafia rookie

8th Jan 23 12:21 PM
Hoopie
Posts 191
Quote:
Originally posted by MrBlock

Too be fair once some off you realise who I am you will get my posts I think I did 4

I believe we had enough town people to force draw I logged in after a night shift too see my death i thought hada couple more hours to change my vote,
But didn't and saying that l me changing my vote would have put more pressure on me

I was planning to reveal my identity (not my role) my identity as people would understand I would probably kill myself in the end

I did think you writing style was familiar

8th Jan 23 12:27 PM
Hoopie
Posts 191
Given the town perceived itself to always have been on the back foot, should there have been a mass role reveal? The robber was always going to try to get on the team in the lead, so he is not your friend if you think you are behind.

Had the town avoided lynching people D1 and D2 then they would have had more time to play with. If a mafia had stepped in with a last minute vote change to cause a lynch then they would have been hung out to dry the next day. I know I wouldn?t step in that early in the game.

8th Jan 23 5:00 PM
Euro
Posts 61
Thanks TG, great fun!

8th Jan 23 7:38 PM
Uxua
Posts 229
Quote:
Originally posted by Hoopie
Given the town perceived itself to always have been on the back foot, should there have been a mass role reveal? The robber was always going to try to get on the team in the lead, so he is not your friend if you think you are behind.

Had the town avoided lynching people D1 and D2 then they would have had more time to play with. If a mafia had stepped in with a last minute vote change to cause a lynch then they would have been hung out to dry the next day. I know I wouldn?t step in that early in the game.

Yes, avoiding lynching would have been crucial.
But truth is, we have to pick up the leads we get and vote accordingly.
We had to vote either Hoopie or Wilson23, whoever we chose to believe. If we lynched a Townie, the other person gets lynched the next day. Shooting for moon blindly doesn't work.

8th Jan 23 9:11 PM
stripey
Posts 5,694
Quote:
Originally posted by MrBlock

I sill don't understand why you voted for yourself, MrB.

9th Jan 23 12:52 AM
MrBlock
Posts 21
As i had to vote, and I didn't see anything to warrant a vote for anyone and I new the mafia once they found out who I am they would not consider me a threat so I could do what I needed to do which was going to be night 2

9th Jan 23 2:19 AM
Uxua
Posts 229
Okay but MrBlock

You knew YOU were Town. You had a 4/9 chance of voting Mafia or Robber and 1/3 chance voting Mafia, while blindfolded.

9th Jan 23 8:23 AM
MrBlock
Posts 21
A vote for me would reveal alot when it came to finding out who's mafia

Firstly you would get a town make a tie game moving hos vote then you would get the panicking mafia member try to lynch a town member rather then a draw

9th Jan 23 10:45 AM
Euro
Posts 61
For me the biggest mistake for the town was the day they lynched me (not related to the fact it was me that was lynched).

We had a claim and a counter claim, lynching me did nothing to prove who was telling the truth. One of Wilson/Hoopie/Lovelane had to go in order to untangle that web. What happened is the next day the same he says/she says debate just carried on and absolutely put the nail in the coffin for the town.

Lessons to be learnt

« Prev12Next »

Copyright © 2023 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game