ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
« Prev1Next »
13th Mar 21 8:37 PM
Andy1970_2nd
Posts 14
Injuries
Anyone else feel like the Itsagoal Gods are against them sometimes?
I've climbed through the leagues to take my place in the top league, while building my team up to be competitive and finish as high as possible.
Day 4 Injured midfielder (that's ok I have enough midfielders)
Day 5 Injure my #1 gk with the exact same injury the midfielder had
Day 6 Injure my #2 striker
Day 7 Injure my best defender
I already have a small squad bulked up by promoted youths, and 4 games in I am now struggling. I have done nothing different regarding training or agresssion levels in games, and I have never had injuries like this, most I've had is one or two players out. 4 Players out for 12 days after Day 7 is a bitter pill to swallow. So could the gremlins that injure players in this game, please move onto a squad with 25 or 30 players please?

13th Mar 21 8:41 PM
ironpsycho_2nd
Posts 168
I feel your pain.
Had similar a couple of seasons ago but luckily, touch wood off ground etc, not had bad injuries for a while now.

13th Mar 21 9:08 PM
Andy1970
Posts 23
I'm ordering some cotton wool as we speak to wrap them in!
Every day I log in now and expect to see another injury!

13th Mar 21 10:29 PM
stripey
Posts 4,706
That's tough, Andy. These things tend to go around like a nasty cold - different teams take turns to get a spate of injuries, it seems. last season I had a dreadful time early in the season with midfielders getting crocked. It will pass.

14th Mar 21 10:00 AM
Andy1970_2nd
Posts 14
Just annoying it happens in my first season in the top flight, any other season, I could have dealt with it and got by. Wanted to be as competitive as possible, whereas injuring my main gk now makes that a bit harder. I hope you are right and I see no more 12 day injuries for 45 days

14th Mar 21 10:51 AM
World
Posts 168
My main goal keeper got injured with a grade 3 injury two days ago not sure how long that will take for him to get over it

16th Mar 21 8:17 PM
Andy1970_2nd
Posts 14
And now another midfielder who had 10 days left on his contract has a 13 day injury, so he's gone as well!

16th Mar 21 8:32 PM
World
Posts 168
Quote:
Originally posted by Andy1970_2nd
And now another midfielder who had 10 days left on his contract has a 13 day injury, so he's gone as well!

Surely you can renegotiate with him even though his injured

17th Mar 21 3:14 PM
Andy1970_2nd
Posts 14
Only signed for a season, and you have to wait 56 days to re negotiate.

17th Mar 21 4:11 PM
TopGun2
Posts 387
Quote:

I think that wait gets overridden when they're in the last 5 days of the contract [I might be wrong on that though]

17th Mar 21 4:24 PM
roland68
Posts 615
Quote:

As TG says, I'm sure you'll be able to renegotiate with 5 days left.. I've never heard anyone mention that an injury prevents this..

In fact it's good news for yoy, if he drops in rating before negotiations begin, you'll be able to sign him for a lower price !!

19th Mar 21 10:46 PM
Andy1970
Posts 23
But dont they all announce their retirement before they get down to 5 days, so that part is irrelevant anyway?

21st Mar 21 8:43 PM
Andy1970_2nd
Posts 14
He just announced his retirement, with 5 days left on his contract

22nd Mar 21 6:31 PM
Atco47
Posts 9
First season into the Premiership, and I already have 4 injuries and 2 suspensions, so yeah, I empathise....

25th Mar 21 8:26 PM
rambocat
Posts 322
can i humbly suggest injuries be removed from the game until they figure out how to impliment them through logic as opposed to randomness?
instead of having random injuries, make them a consequence of over training or over working a player.

25th Mar 21 8:56 PM
Rustyjack
Posts 29
I think these factors are considered in the ME

25th Mar 21 8:57 PM
stripey
Posts 4,706
There's also the action of the players on the opposing side to consider.

15th Apr 21 10:54 AM
Atco47
Posts 9
I have now had my 14th injury of the season. Both GK's are out now....one for a week, the other for a season. Talk about testing times....

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2021 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game