ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop
   

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Off Topic
« Prev12Next »
11th May 22 12:52 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 234
Also watching better Call Saul now, spin-off/sequal/prequal to breaking bad

also pretty good.
 
11th May 22 3:00 PM
BlueBoar
Posts 131
I've been watching the Bond films on Prime recently.

I found the Connery, Lazenby, Moore era still very watchable although they are really dated now.

I recently watched the Dalton, Brosnan era, but whilst the films were OK, I don't think either of these Bonds were a match for the former.

Daniel Craig on the other hand, fits the role perfectly. I also love the way they have shot the latest Bond films.
 
12th May 22 4:53 AM
Uxua
Posts 113
Quote:
Originally posted by AKRAZY
Also watching better Call Saul now, spin-off/sequal/prequal to breaking bad

also pretty good.


Watched a couple episodes while on vacation, might pick this up someday
 
12th May 22 4:59 AM
Uxua
Posts 113
Quote:
Originally posted by BlueBoar
I've been watching the Bond films on Prime recently.

I found the Connery, Lazenby, Moore era still very watchable although they are really dated now.

I recently watched the Dalton, Brosnan era, but whilst the films were OK, I don't think either of these Bonds were a match for the former.

Daniel Craig on the other hand, fits the role perfectly. I also love the way they have shot the latest Bond films.


Craig might be the best Bond / actor cast for the role. Connery a close second, Moore not bad. Though times were different, hard to compare.
Brosnan was perhaps the worst James Bond, but I actually thought his movies were fairly good (not because of him).

I have very mixed feelings to what the franchise has done to 007 Movies at the time of Daniel Craig. The actor is great but the scripts totally went off-track. The recent Bond movies distanced themselves from 007 the Myth, and totally brought it down to 007 the man. That might sound great in some ways, but to me, it was all too much too quickly. All the recent (Daniel Craig) Bond movies really dug in the James Bond character. Not just with Vesper, but then the other real girlfriend, his roots in Skyfall, and (not to spoil) this last movie... it became very "mainstream" in some ways. James Bond is not meant to be protecting and shadowing some kid from the evil characters. It never was before. And after the end of this last movie... where do they go from here?
No more James Bond? Just re-assign the 007 badge?

Hmmmpft
 
12th May 22 10:34 AM
AKRAZY
Posts 234
Quote:
Originally posted by Uxua
Watched a couple episodes while on vacation, might pick this up someday


It doesn't get as good as breaking bad so fast, takes a couple seasons, I'm on S5 now and its getting really good.

you watched breaking bad right?
 
13th May 22 10:04 AM
Uxua
Posts 113
Quote:
Originally posted by AKRAZY
It doesn't get as good as breaking bad so fast, takes a couple seasons, I'm on S5 now and its getting really good.

you watched breaking bad right?


I did not actually. Only reason I watched a couple episodes of Sal was because I was stuck in a hotel room with a friend who was following it
Don't ask.
 
« Prev12Next »
 
 

Copyright © 2022 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game