ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
18th Oct 15 10:31 PM
reinyse
Posts 5
advanced tactics bug,need attetion asap
so i just used the advanced tactics option,saved and then clicked simple tactics,then went back to advanced(i clicked it by accident) and found that my midfield priority changed(for example i chose help attack,and it changed to protect defense) and defencive positioning i chose normal and it went to deep and other areas also changed,this is not normal

19th Oct 15 6:51 PM
reinyse
Posts 5
???

19th Oct 15 7:04 PM
KafkaStoleMyBike
Posts 31
Clicking on 'Simple Tactics' seems to revert your choices to defaults (mine being switching MF priority to Protect Defense and Deep defense, for example).

If you just keep it on 'Advanced Tactics', you shouldn't have any issues.

19th Oct 15 7:07 PM
reinyse
Posts 5
Quote:
Originally posted by KafkaStoleMyBike
Clicking on 'Simple Tactics' seems to revert your choices to defaults (mine being switching MF priority to Protect Defense and Deep defense, for example).

If you just keep it on 'Advanced Tactics', you shouldn't have any issues.

that is the issue though,that shouldn't happen should it?

it could make you lose(or win lol) points throughout the season,unless it is just a visual bug?

19th Oct 15 7:19 PM
KafkaStoleMyBike
Posts 31
True, it's an issue. I don't think it's a visual bug, either, as those tactics will be used.

Plus, defense is boring

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game