ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
1st Oct 15 9:08 PM
thewrongone
Posts 50
scouting next opponent
Sure this is a bug.

Checked the scout report for my match tomorrow with Futpinheiro and the scout has given me their League Cup game vs Legia from Sept 2nd!

All 'scout next opponent' reports have been fine so far.

1st Oct 15 10:48 PM
Muffin
Posts 211
Quote:
Originally posted by thewrongone
Sure this is a bug.

Checked the scout report for my match tomorrow with Futpinheiro and the scout has given me their League Cup game vs Legia from Sept 2nd!

All 'scout next opponent' reports have been fine so far.

Yeah, when you click on an scout assigned to a match it always seems to show his last assignment not the current one. He does the expected job though.

2nd Oct 15 8:28 AM
thewrongone
Posts 50
Actually I've got the correct report now.

It's about the lazy drunk scout not getting his report to me until after this mornings 8am update!

So what has happened is it was showing as his last report he made on that team (which was Sept 2nd when I drew them in the League Cup)... and now he's dropped his latest report in this morning.

I guess that's not much use to managers who wish to pick their team the night before. So maybe it's one to be added to improvements

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game