ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
13th Oct 15 11:31 AM
WiFi
Posts 252
contract issues
I bought a player who would only sign a 1 year contract but I want to offer him a contract but I can't

As I have to wait 56 days I'm currently at 30 days and his contract runs out is 26 so of my maths are right I'm going to lose him correct

13th Oct 15 2:03 PM
WiFi
Posts 252
Would love to know if I'm correct at all or do I need to sell?

13th Oct 15 2:12 PM
Muffin
Posts 211
Your maths is fine WiFi.

Players appear to automatically enter negotiations with 5 days remaining. If a player has less than 56 days left since "Last renegotiated" I would hope the 5 days remaining would take precedence, but I guess we won't know until we get there.

13th Oct 15 2:15 PM
WiFi
Posts 252
Quote:
Originally posted by Muffin
Your maths is fine WiFi.

Players appear to automatically enter negotiations with 5 days remaining. If a player has less than 56 days left since "Last renegotiated" I would hope the 5 days remaining would take precedence, but I guess we won't know until we get there.

So if I wait and pray I could lose a high fixed striker and he will be gone from the game as well as the 700k I paid for him I want to give him a contract

13th Oct 15 2:31 PM
Muffin
Posts 211
Quote:
Originally posted by WiFi
So if I wait and pray I could lose a high fixed striker and he will be gone from the game as well as the 700k I paid for him I want to give him a contract

Praying sounds good.

Try fasting as well.

13th Oct 15 2:38 PM
WiFi
Posts 252
Might have to sell only problem is I'm sure there was a high sell on clause

Grrrr

13th Oct 15 3:28 PM
Uchez
Posts 1
Quote:
Originally posted by Muffin
Praying sounds good. what do you know about football

Try fasting as well.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game