ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev12Next »
30th Nov 15 8:12 PM
WiFi
Posts 252
Staff not registered
On Saturday I had my new staff start at the 8pm update replacing my old staff (from when the game started) but they are still to register on the board objects page I had sacked 4 and brought 7 in but it's on 0

30th Nov 15 8:21 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Quote:
Originally posted by WiFi
On Saturday I had my new staff start at the 8pm update replacing my old staff (from when the game started) but they are still to register on the board objects page I had sacked 4 and brought 7 in but it's on 0

Do you mean 'progress' is at 0 WiFi?

If so, the staff you sacked must have been better than the staff you've just employed.

Did you sack a sole staff member in a category and not replace him?

30th Nov 15 8:29 PM
WiFi
Posts 252
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
Do you mean 'progress' is at 0 WiFi?

If so, the staff you sacked must have been better than the staff you've just employed.

Did you sack a sole staff member in a category and not replace him?

No I sacked staff that where alot lower in individual areas and overall.

Average staff rating was start of the season 20 now 19 apparently

Current staff
CoachT Kikuchi (1
Pringle (2
N Hanîminönü (27)
R Presley (21)
M Estrada (24)
C Barry (23)
B Reid (25)
D Hatton (15)
S Ghaly (23)
S Zarekar (24)
A Turov (22)

30th Nov 15 8:39 PM
McVily
Posts 203
Do you got one of all kind of staff?

People tend not to hire assistant managers

30th Nov 15 8:45 PM
WiFi
Posts 252
Quote:
Originally posted by McVily
Do you got one of all kind of staff?

People tend not to hire assistant managers

I don't have a Ast Manager as he kept subbing my best GK and putting a tool in goal

30th Nov 15 9:06 PM
Muffin
Posts 211
Quote:
Average staff rating was start of the season 20 now 19 apparently

So you have some better staff, but your average staff rating has gone down to 19, so progress is zero.

It's not a bug WiFi.

Quote:
I don't have a Ast Manager as he kept subbing my best GK and putting a tool in goal

And who gave him those instructions?

1st Dec 15 9:03 AM
WiFi
Posts 252
Quote:
Originally posted by Muffin
So you have some better staff, but your average staff rating has gone down to 19, so progress is zero.

It's not a bug WiFi.

And who gave him those instructions?

Not me I put it on random and for 10 games he did my GK

1st Dec 15 9:05 AM
WiFi
Posts 252
Quote:

It's not a bug wifi

So how would u explain it then if you replaced your old staff that was at 20 your highest been 22 if I recall and now my highest is 28 I have to lower then 20 but the rest are 22+ for 11 staff

1st Dec 15 10:01 AM
mitchell
Posts 481
Quote:
So how would u explain it then if you replaced your old staff that was at 20 your highest been 22 if I recall and now my highest is 28 I have to lower then 20 but the rest are 22+ for 11 staff

Because one of your staff is now rated 0. By not having an assistant manager that staff category is rated 0 so drags the average down significantly.

The assistant manager will only ever do what he is instructed to do, you can hire one and he won't do things like substitute your keeper unless A) you tell him to, or B) you leave it on auto or weakest player etc. To be honest I couldn't care less about my board ratings so if you don't feel you need one I wouldn't hire an assistant manager, I'm yet to see a benefit to them unless you can't log in for any reason to set your team/tactics so I've still got a rubbish 15 rated one personally.

1st Dec 15 10:02 AM
Firesilver
Posts 977
Quote:
Not me I put it on random and for 10 games he did my GK

If you put it on random then it was you that did it WiFi. If you didn't want it to happen, you should have put it on "Not set". You have been told this repeatedly and still you blame the game. The game is working exactly as intended, it is not a bug.

1st Dec 15 10:04 AM
WiFi
Posts 252
Quote:
Originally posted by mitchell
Because one of your staff is now rated 0. By not having an assistant manager that staff category is rated 0 so drags the average down significantly.

The assistant manager will only ever do what he is instructed to do, you can hire one and he won't do things like substitute your keeper unless A) you tell him to, or B) you leave it on auto or weakest player etc. To be honest I couldn't care less about my board ratings so if you don't feel you need one I wouldn't hire an assistant manager, I'm yet to see a benefit to them unless you can't log in for any reason to set your team/tactics so I've still got a rubbish 15 rated one personally.

I agree if I had the room for one I'd have one but I have no spare slots lol but if it's due to having no Ast Manager is the problem then I can wait till I have the room

1st Dec 15 10:05 AM
BerryStraw
Posts 264
Quote:

Staff average is not calculated the way you think it is, apparently.

There are pages for all staff roles except AM spread out over the menu's, I'd recommend you to take a look at those pages first.

It is definitely not a bug.

1st Dec 15 10:08 AM
WiFi
Posts 252
Quote:
Originally posted by Firesilver
If you put it on random then it was you that did it WiFi. If you didn't want it to happen, you should have put it on "Not set". You have been told this repeatedly and still you blame the game. The game is working exactly as intended, it is not a bug.

I'm not going on about this issue I solved it and I stopped my GK from been subs.

I was just asking about board rating 0 on the avg staff rating as I employed better staff and it dropped I have since found out its due to not having a Ast Manager did not know that not having a Ast Manager gives you a rating 0 witch would drop it but know I do

1st Dec 15 10:09 AM
WiFi
Posts 252
Quote:
Originally posted by BerryStraw
Staff average is not calculated the way you think it is, apparently.

There are pages for all staff roles except AM spread out over the menu's, I'd recommend you to take a look at those pages first.

It is definitely not a bug.

Ya think I understand it now by staff are better off without a Ast so ill leave it for now

1st Dec 15 11:36 AM
Muffin
Posts 211
Quote:
Originally posted by mitchell
To be honest I couldn't care less about my board ratings so if you don't feel you need one I wouldn't hire an assistant manager, I'm yet to see a benefit to them unless you can't log in for any reason to set your team/tactics so I've still got a rubbish 15 rated one personally.

Just to add to this, a non-existent zero rated assistant manager will still do all the same jobs.

In WiFi's case firing his "tool" of an AM would not have made any difference to his substitutions. As FS said, WiFi set the instructions ... these get carried out by the code regardless of an AM or not. Whether having a good or better one makes a difference to how those jobs are performed is a matter of judgement.

AMs do have their uses, but it's not what's written in the Help files which is rather misleading. It's all smoke and mirrors.

1st Dec 15 11:44 AM
Firesilver
Posts 977
Basically what Muffin is saying is that not having an assistant manager won't make the ridiculous substitutions the game makes for you stop

1st Dec 15 11:47 AM
Muffin
Posts 211
Quote:
Originally posted by Firesilver
Basically what Muffin is saying is that not having an assistant manager won't make the ridiculous substitutions the game makes for you stop

The funny thing is that WiFi has a better staff average than I do.

It must be a bug.

1st Dec 15 11:55 AM
Firesilver
Posts 977
Quote:
The funny thing is that WiFi has a better staff average than I do.

It must be a bug.

I highly doubt that, Muffin...

1st Dec 15 1:57 PM
WiFi
Posts 252
I'm putting a pic of my staff in my profile page bit by clicking on my name

1st Dec 15 2:15 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Quote:
I'm putting a pic of my staff in my profile page bit by clicking on my name

I sent you PM earlier about your staff WiFi...

There's no need to put that screenshot up.

« Prev12Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game