ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
27th Sep 15 12:13 PM
Silksworth_2nd
Posts 3
All-time records
I got to the Spanish League Cup final this year and was only denied glory by a clearly offside 119th minute goal.

This is likely to the first and last time I feature on an itsagoal honours list so imagine my disappointment to find it's been expunged from the club records which say I went out in Round 1 (and imply I didn't even feature in this year's IAG cup, where I did go out in round 1...)

The League Cup winner has similarly misleading stats.

Any chance of a fix?

27th Sep 15 12:19 PM
MrMighty
Posts 5
i have the same problem with my records but i only reached the quarter final, would be nice if this is corrected

27th Sep 15 12:24 PM
Matt2001
Posts 418
Quote:
Originally posted by Silksworth_2nd
I got to the Spanish League Cup final this year and was only denied glory by a clearly offside 119th minute goal.

This is likely to the first and last time I feature on an itsagoal honours list so imagine my disappointment to find it's been expunged from the club records which say I went out in Round 1 (and imply I didn't even feature in this year's IAG cup, where I did go out in round 1...)

The League Cup winner has similarly misleading stats.

Any chance of a fix?

Quote:
Originally posted by MrMighty
i have the same problem with my records but i only reached the quarter final, would be nice if this is corrected

I believe that it is random as it is the first season and will update at the end of every season.

I am in the US and it says I reached Round 1 of the League Cup but in the US there was no league cup due to the late start for our league, same with Ireland, Brazil, Italy etc.

27th Sep 15 1:29 PM
Ibcake
Posts 65
Quote:
Originally posted by Matt2001
I believe that it is random as it is the first season and will update at the end of every season.

I am in the US and it says I reached Round 1 of the League Cup but in the US there was no league cup due to the late start for our league, same with Ireland, Brazil, Italy etc.

An error for sure

27th Sep 15 10:24 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
It looks like the club profile page is displaying correctly however the all time records page is displaying the IAG cup round where the league cup should be.

We'll look into it

6th Oct 15 4:10 PM
RonManager
Posts 62
Fixed.

Cheers Ron

13th Oct 15 10:34 AM
MrMighty
Posts 5
good to see my all time records corrected as i probably will not get quarter final again thx

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game