ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
18th Sep 15 6:30 PM
PeppermintBoy
Posts 1,358
Knocks in a late kick off
It's not a bug, but more of a concern.

After today's match one of my players picked up a knock. No big issue, so I've gone to the training page and I've rested him.

I'd played my match as a 15:00 kick off and it was 18:00 when I'd checked my training. If I'd played in a late kick off, I don't think I'd have spotted this in time to rest my player.

If a match goes to the 94th minute, then that barely gives a 10 minute window to sort training.

I wonder if it might be worth giving a little consideration to extending this window a little to cater for this potential issue.

18th Sep 15 10:15 PM
boardmangraham
Posts 71
The training schedule times are only there for display bud, they don't actually train at those times - all training is completed in the 8pm update.

18th Sep 15 10:21 PM
Muffin
Posts 211
You misunderstand him BMG.

There's only a 10 minute window between the end of the last match of the day at 19:50 and the main update at 20:00. So little time to change the training if a player gets a knock.

I would suggest something like a tick box option on the main training page whether to train injured players or not, as some managers would rest and others wouldn't.

19th Sep 15 6:44 AM
PH3NIX
Posts 212
This has been covered earlier have vague memory of Ron saying something along the lines of in that situation it would be coded so the player wouldnt train.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game