ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
« Prev1Next »
14th May 24 8:49 PM
Mr_Cantona
Posts 26
Stadium Expansion
I recently hit the big red button, you know, the stadium construction one, and obviously my club rating took a bit of a hit, well 8m credits worth, which was expected, however I have noticed my club rating recovering quicker than I was expecting so I was thinking, each day as my stadium is constructed by an additional small percentage, this small percentage actually gets added onto my club rating hence it recovering quicker than anticipated.

Would my way of thinking be correct, in which case your club rating doesn't actually worsen in the long run and you will also get more revenue from the fans?

14th May 24 9:36 PM
chyperhondriac
Posts 289
I don't think I've seen that happen before. I'd guess at your level each win would get you 10 points or so, are you seeing more of an increase than that?

I do believe stadium size impacts rating but not until it's built.

14th May 24 11:09 PM
euromyside
Posts 34
It's probably because of winning games

15th May 24 4:11 PM
roland68
Posts 981
It's been a while since I expanded my stadium and back then I didn't monitor CR increases much because so many other things could also have an effect. It's difficult to work out. It's an interesting thought but I'd say there are many other variables at play and it is probably something else such as:

1) You were promoted last season and I'd guess you are usually playing tougher opposition than last season. I seem to remember after the game was last restarted, there was a mention from somewhere that good results against higher-ranked opponents may give better rewards than against lower-ranked teams. Maybe you have had good results against good teams recently that rewarded you more CR points than you usually see?

2) You have been increasing your ticket price this season and are still getting full attendances, that would suggest you make more from each game than previously. As your club valuation is

15th May 24 4:21 PM
roland68
Posts 981
removed

15th May 24 4:22 PM
roland68
Posts 981
Sorry, half my reply disappeared, twice

2) You have been increasing your ticket price this season and are still getting full attendances. That would suggest you make more from each game than you did previously. As your club valuation is below 100m, then more income from each home match = quicker increase in club valuation = more CR points.

3) Is your squad improving too? That would give increase in APR and hence more CR points.

These could all be rubbish Maybe your suggestion is right or it could be something completely different but just thought I'd share some ideas.

16th May 24 9:30 AM
chyperhondriac
Posts 289
Quote:
Originally posted by roland68
I seem to remember after the game was last restarted, there was a mention from somewhere that good results against higher-ranked opponents may give better rewards than against lower-ranked teams.

When my second team was around the same rating as Mr_cantona's it was getting around 10 points per game, no matter who I played. Now (around 5,000 points) it's a few points less.

16th May 24 11:09 AM
Mr_Cantona
Posts 26
I think its got to do with the Club valuation, its recovering quicker than i expected after spending 8m on the expansion and i think its because the small % expansion increase per day gets added to the club valuation, just my thoery.

16th May 24 1:14 PM
Firesilver
Posts 991
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr_Cantona
i think its because the small % expansion increase per day gets added to the club valuation, just my thoery.

I disagree. I've been expanding my stadium pretty much constantly for the last 2 seasons and the only rating improvement visible is due to the standard activities (improving league position, squad average rating, or winning games).

It's a nice theory, but doesn't hold up for a club whose club rating doesn't change much due to being in the top division of the league. When you're rising through the leagues having recently taken over a club, the improvement in club rating is pretty much constant whether you're expanding your stadium or not.

16th May 24 8:47 PM
euromyside
Posts 34
For once I agree with Firesilver but from my twisted way...

I maxed out my stadium on my way up and down and it's now just taken 2 seasons (E and D) to fill my stadium at TP 20. I'm just winning games. I'm now on 6200 and as I was moving to the bottom for 5 seasons, I hit a low around 4500.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game