ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
« Prev1Next »
21st Nov 22 11:31 AM
chyperhondriac
Posts 71
Worst and best
Yesterday I played against a team with a GK who had three fixed attributes in the 10s - so presumably at 13 rating he was pretty much close to his max. He must be the worst player I've seen in the game, but can anyone do 'better'? A player maxing out at less than 10?

Conversely, obviously all the top teams are filled with players with all 90s FAs. But what's the highest actual rating someone's got a player to? 95? 97? More?

21st Nov 22 12:42 PM
roland68
Posts 812
Quote:
Originally posted by chyperhondriac
Yesterday I played against a team with a GK who had three fixed attributes in the 10s - so presumably at 13 rating he was pretty much close to his max. He must be the worst player I've seen in the game, but can anyone do 'better'? A player maxing out at less than 10?

Conversely, obviously all the top teams are filled with players with all 90s FAs. But what's the highest actual rating someone's got a player to? 95? 97? More?

I think I've seen a couple of 95-rated players, probably in one of Kevin's teams, in the past... Haven't seen any higher than that.

21st Nov 22 1:30 PM
TopGun2
Posts 507
I had a 2 footed sweeper rated 97 back in the day in IAG2 but haven't seen one since that reset.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2022 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game