ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
11th Oct 15 2:54 PM
Carax
Posts 626
Scout bug reappears
I have no match report for todays opponent.

The scout was assigned 11th September, and has provided the goods until now.

11th Oct 15 3:50 PM
colins70
Posts 335
Quote:
Originally posted by Carax
I have no match report for todays opponent.

The scout was assigned 11th September, and has provided the goods until now.
i assigned a scout on the 4th and they aint come back yet. this needs sorting out

11th Oct 15 4:40 PM
Carax
Posts 626
I took a look at the match reportd. The scout has been collecting info on tomorrows opponent today. I play the game late, tomorrows opponent played early.

So the report on todays opponent has probably been removed. A schedule problem. Not a big deal, but a bug.

11th Oct 15 4:41 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,332
Quote:
Originally posted by colins70
i assigned a scout on the 4th and they aint come back yet. this needs sorting out

Are you looking in the right place?

You don't get a PM or a notice in your manager office.

It appears in your matchday fixture details.

11th Oct 15 4:49 PM
mitchell
Posts 481
I find it very strange that scouted match reports disappear at all. I would have thought that if you looked at the fixture a month later you would still be able to see the report, as if a match report landed on a managers desk I'm sure he'd store it away for later use rather than reading it and throwing it in the bin.

11th Oct 15 4:52 PM
Muffin
Posts 211
Quote:
Originally posted by Carax
I took a look at the match reportd. The scout has been collecting info on tomorrows opponent today. I play the game late, tomorrows opponent played early.

So the report on todays opponent has probably been removed. A schedule problem. Not a big deal, but a bug.

That sounds like your problem then. Scouts only keep 1 match report.

The scout probably reported on yesterday's match but it's been lost when he reported on today's match. You have to plan accordingly.

Quote:
Originally posted by mitchell
I find it very strange that scouted match reports disappear at all. I would have thought that if you looked at the fixture a month later you would still be able to see the report, as if a match report landed on a managers desk I'm sure he'd store it away for later use rather than reading it and throwing it in the bin.
I can't disagree, but that's how it appears to work at present.

11th Oct 15 7:12 PM
thewrongone
Posts 50
I had this recently. It's probably in your Match Reports list.

11th Oct 15 9:42 PM
Ryan1uk
Posts 360
Quote:
Originally posted by Muffin
Scouts only keep 1 match report.

I can see 10 in match reports.

11th Oct 15 9:45 PM
Muffin
Posts 211
Quote:
Originally posted by Ryan1uk
I can see 10 in match reports.

Fair dos.

Come and visit my club and my scouts only keep one each.

11th Oct 15 10:39 PM
garyt1
Posts 500
I think multiple scout match reports is a subscriber benefit. Though possibly you can see previous reports when you at the club's fixtures that you scouted.

12th Oct 15 5:47 AM
Carax
Posts 626
It is a subscriber benefit that match reports expire later. But that has nothing to do with the issue reported here. It is a minor one, I had setup the match already so no problem for me.

But when the scout report for a match nit played yet disappears, it is the feature not working right. It is confusing, and some people will lose trust. For those aware if the issue, it can even be said that they have an advantage. A very small one, but still.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game