ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
13th Oct 15 2:01 PM
PeppermintBoy
Posts 1,358
Live Scores page showing
Live Scores
Kick-off: 12:00 : Full Time
Full Time Real Donkeys No image for Real Donkeys 0-1 The Hammerites The Hammerites Match report
2nd Half Paris Ganjaman Paris Ganjaman 4-1 No image for West Ham United West Ham United Match report
Full Time Young Money No image for Young Money 1-2 No image for Slavia Slavia

I have noticed today that on the live scores page for the division at the top the minutes played showed "Full Time" incorrectly.

When I noticed it, this page said "Full Time", though when I looked at my match (Real Donkeys) it was still in progress with 92 minutes on the clock. My match finished on 93 minutes and the Paris Ganjaman match finished on 95 minutes, 3 minutes after " Full Time " was announced on the main page.

I wonder if it ever shows any timings beyond 90 minutes? If "Full Time" appears as soon as we enter injury time, or if it appears as soon as one match completes?

It might be worth keeping an eye on this for the next round of matches to see if it happens again.

*edit* in the screenshot you can see that Paris Ganjaman is in the 2nd half. It was on 93 minutes when I copied this.

13th Oct 15 2:07 PM
Muffin
Posts 211
Young Money's match finished on 92 mins, so it seems reasonable that it shows full-time as soon as the first match has ended.

13th Oct 15 2:19 PM
PeppermintBoy
Posts 1,358
Quote:
Originally posted by Muffin
Young Money's match finished on 92 mins, so it seems reasonable that it shows full-time as soon as the first match has ended.

But 2 matches were in progress. These were not full-time results.

I would have expected to see 92 minutes, or 93 minutes displayed. It's only Full Time when all the matches have completed for that section.

I'm actually wondering what is displayed at 91 minutes. It's possible that Full Time was displayed before the any matches had complete, which I wouldn't expect is correct in anybody's book.

13th Oct 15 2:24 PM
PeppermintBoy
Posts 1,358
Another bug is that quotes aren't accepted in the subject field. I titled it something like..

Live Scores incorrectly shows "Full Time".

13th Oct 15 2:27 PM
Muffin
Posts 211
Quote:
Originally posted by PeppermintBoy
But 2 matches were in progress. These were not full-time results.

I do understand your point and I don't necessarily disagree. But it's about semantics and interpretation.

I don't believe it's wrong to show it either way. If one match has finished then it's full time for at least one of the matches.

There's no ambiguity because the individual matches are quite clear.

13th Oct 15 3:37 PM
PeppermintBoy
Posts 1,358
Quote:
Originally posted by Muffin
I do understand your point and I don't necessarily disagree. But it's about semantics and interpretation.

I don't believe it's wrong to show it either way. If one match has finished then it's full time for at least one of the matches.

There's no ambiguity because the individual matches are quite clear.

When people have different viewpoints on things like this, someone will tend to mention real-life scenarios.

Imagine on your favourite football program when they have the pundits on and they show the current scores. At the top of the screen they tend to title it "Latest Scores" or something along those lines and the they will list the current score lines. Once they list "Full Time Results" they only list the matches where the final whistle has blown, as and when these results come in.

The referee doesn't blow the whistle in one match and suddenly the program shows "Full Time Results" and list all matches regardless under this banner.

It's not a massive issue as I have only just noticed it, but when I see "Full Time" over a list of results, I would assume that the final whistle has blown in all of these matches. Yes, it does show the correct match status at the side of each match, but the overall status and the individual status seems to clash. Also, if I see some matches are showing "2nd half" while the title shows "Full Time", I don't know what time is on the clock for the remaining matches.

13th Oct 15 4:55 PM
PeppermintBoy
Posts 1,358
Just watching what happened with the next round of matches and "Full Time" doesn't appear immediately after 90 minutes, nor as the first result comes in..

Kick-off: 15:00 Minutes Played 92
Full Time Lokomotiv Stafford No image for Lokomotiv Stafford 0-2 No image for Calebest FC Calebest FC Match report
2nd Half Shorncliffe No image for Shorncliffe 1-1 Dynamo Dumfries Dynamo Dumfries Match report
2nd Half King Bees No image for King Bees 1-1 No image for Hawkins Hotspurs Hawkins Hotspurs Match report
2nd Half Perth Glory No image for Perth Glory 2-1 No image for West Ham Utd West Ham Utd Match report

As we can see in the above example, one match has finished, but Minutes Played appears as 92.

As the 2nd match finished, the "Full Time" status appeared. So it seems to show "Full Time" as one specific match finishes, or possibly 1 minute after the first match finishes?

13th Oct 15 5:14 PM
Muffin
Posts 211
Well that is strange PB.

I do agree that the best way would be to show 91, 92, 93 ... etc. until the last match finishes.

13th Oct 15 5:21 PM
colins70
Posts 335
Quote:
Originally posted by PeppermintBoy
Just watching what happened with the next round of matches and "Full Time" doesn't appear immediately after 90 minutes, nor as the first result comes in..

As we can see in the above example, one match has finished, but Minutes Played appears as 92.

As the 2nd match finished, the "Full Time" status appeared. So it seems to show "Full Time" as one specific match finishes, or possibly 1 minute after the first match finishes?
I saw this in my league as well. two games finished and it showed full time at the top. 1 game finished 3 minutes later

13th Oct 15 5:47 PM
thewrongone
Posts 50
I had taken much notice of it but I've seen that quite often

13th Oct 15 7:56 PM
PeppermintBoy
Posts 1,358
Kick-off: 18:00 Minutes Played 94
Full Time Dragons Unlimited Dragons Unlimited 2-0 No image for Bristolgas Bristolgas Match report
Full Time Tepahufc No image for Tepahufc 2-1 Monkwearmouth Monkwearmouth Match report
2nd Half Fighting Spirit No image for Fighting Spirit 1-1 No image for Whatever FC Whatever FC Match report

I watched each division in my league and I noticed in some leagues as odd matches finished only one division showed "Full Time" at the top, and their final match of the 3 had finished. At the end as "Full Time" appeared as all the matches finished, and I spotted the final division to complete had the final match of the 3 in progress while "Full Time" didn't appear.

So I feel "Full Time" is only displayed when the match which happens to be at the bottom of the list completes.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game