ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Football Leagues and Cups
3rd Apr 16 10:43 PM
bcagfc
Posts 154
Quote:
Originally posted by Doink
Oh dear! Says it all!!

And remind me what division Swindle are in.

3rd Apr 16 10:50 PM
bcagfc
Posts 154
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
Unfortunately. I would have been very happy for there to have been reason for Johnson giving out his usual cheerful invitations.

Watched the game on the internet, Dull haven't played that well for ages by all accounts.

Although we got beat 4-0, we had loads of chances to make it much closer, especially at 1-0 when we had 3 clear cut chances to equalise, only for them to go straight down the other end and make it 2-0 with an unmarked header.

Even at 3-0 down we had chances, how Freeman hit the post from 8 yards I don't know, he has been one hell of a let down this season compared with his performances last season.

Still confident we can stay up as long as we pick up points against Rotherham, Brentford, Blackburn & Uddersfield as MK Dongs struggle to score goals. Think the bottom 3 will be the ones to go down.

Really looking forward to Tuesday night and Colin's visit to the Theatre Of Cider.

4th Apr 16 6:43 PM
Breadman40
Posts 33
Tuesday night when you entertain the mighty millers

5th Apr 16 9:53 PM
Doink
Posts 114
[quote=bcagfc]Watched the game on the internet, Dull haven't played that well for ages by all accounts.

Although we got beat 4-0, we had loads of chances to make it much closer, especially at 1-0 when we had 3 clear cut chances to equalise, only for them to go straight down the other end and make it 2-0 with an unmarked header.

Even at 3-0 down we had chances, how Freeman hit the post from 8 yards I don't know, he has been one hell of a let down this season compared with his performances last season.

Still confident we can stay up as long as we pick up points against Rotherham, Brentford, Blackburn & Uddersfield as MK Dongs struggle to score goals. Think the bottom 3 will be the ones to go down.

Really looking forward to Tuesday night and Colin's visit to the Theatre Of Cider.

At least Aden knows his level! He is certainly not a Champ player. I grant you he is one of the best in the air but ball to feet

5th Apr 16 11:10 PM
Breadman40
Posts 33
Did not get to see mighty millers tonight did it deserve to be 1-1

5th Apr 16 11:27 PM
stripey
Posts 6,156
Good Seagulls comeback tonight.

Wallysbro are looking likeliest to join Burnley in the playoffs, but not of they slip up both at Turf Moor and in that rather large match at the Riverside on the first Saturday in May.

Bit of a shocker for Hull, though - hope PS is still enjoying his holiday!

5th Apr 16 11:28 PM
bcagfc_2nd
Posts 36
Quote:
Originally posted by Breadman40
Did not get to see mighty millers tonight did it deserve to be 1-1

2 quality finishes but a poor game overall, typical basement battle, a lot of effort but nothing else.

Rotherham shut up shop after 60 minutes, took Derbyshire off and went 1 up front.

MOM was Lee Camp, 3 blinding point blank saves, kept the scores level.

The ref was shocking, even the players & the 3 other officials didn't know what was going on, at least 3 times he made strange decisions.

Example: City attacking, ball cleared to Leon Best who was offside, linesperson points to where the free kick should be taken. Players set up for a City free kick, referee gives Rotherham a free kick back where the ball was cleared.

With MK Dongs losing, both teams were happy with the point.

6th Apr 16 2:49 PM
almahaza
Posts 297
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
Good Seagulls comeback tonight.

Wallysbro are looking likeliest to join Burnley in the playoffs, but not of they slip up both at Turf Moor and in that rather large match at the Riverside on the first Saturday in May.

Bit of a shocker for Hull, though - hope PS is still enjoying his holiday!
Decent turn out last night.

I was a bit worried when the team news filtered through, resting Murphy and Knockaert seemed a bit risky, but it turned out well for us. Lualua got a bit of game time (he looked very rusty) and Skalak's crossing and set pieces were excellent. The other two had a rest after a hard game on Saturday. Sidwell played as an attacking midfielder and did pretty well although Hemed was a little isolated early on until they got the hang of the new system.

We're playing pretty well at the moment and lets hope the luck holds out.

Traveling around these old stadiums makes me appreciate our ground.

6th Apr 16 4:37 PM
Breadman40_2nd
Posts 18
Thanks bcagfc for match report, good mk lost as we have them on sat if we beat them it will be good for both city and millers fingers crossed

8th Apr 16 10:33 PM
stripey
Posts 6,156
Quote:
Originally posted by almahaza

Traveling around these old stadiums makes me appreciate our ground.

Don't you miss the old Withdean, then?

9th Apr 16 3:01 PM
samleeds99
Posts 102
Stupid goal to concede and a typical Leeds United performance, plenty of the ball but a lack of quality

9th Apr 16 4:28 PM
dazstag1967
Posts 39
you need to find another team to support young sam!!

9th Apr 16 5:31 PM
bcagfc
Posts 154
Cidered Up Robins 4-0 Fluffy Owls

Always knew Robins were tougher than Owls.

Johnson says:
Bounce around The Ground

9th Apr 16 5:44 PM
samleeds99
Posts 102
Quote:
Originally posted by bcagfc
Cidered Up Robins 4-0 Fluffy Owls

Always knew Robins were tougher than Owls.

Johnson says:
Bounce around The Ground

Wasn't it 4-1?

9th Apr 16 6:44 PM
WiFi
Posts 252
Well thats hulls season over. Shocking second half of the season has cost us 100m

And all our best prospects. Time to be gutted this is what happens when the owers fail to back the manager and give him even half what we sold to invest.

And i guess bruce is next to go

9th Apr 16 7:59 PM
bcagfc
Posts 154
Quote:
Originally posted by samleeds99
Wasn't it 4-1?

Oh yeah, forgot about that.

It was Leeds who got 0 wasn't it.

15th Apr 16 12:06 PM
almahaza
Posts 297
Brighton playing Fulham tonight....looks a bit of a banana skin.

15th Apr 16 1:25 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,334
Quote:

As does City v Wolves.

I see another draw there...

15th Apr 16 8:32 PM
Zyrosity
Posts 25
Quote:

Seems to be going alright. Always got a good chance against that Fulham backline!

15th Apr 16 8:50 PM
wally_2nd
Posts 202
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
As does City v Wolves.

I see another draw there...

Hope so

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game