ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Football Leagues and Cups
21st Feb 16 7:02 PM
bcagfc
Posts 154
Quote:
Originally posted by almahaza
Naughty.

I might come along on Tuesday, is it potg do you know?

Capacity is only 16,000 (27000 next) and we have been sold out for most games this season, there are a few tickets left for home areas but I expect them to sell out tomorrow.

Away section is ticket only (1,300), no POTD and I expect they are sold out already.

22nd Feb 16 1:15 PM
almahaza
Posts 297
Quote:
Originally posted by bcagfc
Capacity is only 16,000 (27000 next) and we have been sold out for most games this season, there are a few tickets left for home areas but I expect them to sell out tomorrow.

Away section is ticket only (1,300), no POTD and I expect they are sold out already.
I managed to get a ticket this morning. Looking forward to seeing how AG is shaping up.

23rd Feb 16 11:07 PM
stripey
Posts 6,157
I wonder much bouncing around the ground went on tonight.

23rd Feb 16 11:16 PM
bcagfc
Posts 154
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
I wonder much bouncing around the ground went on tonight.

Never a 4-1 game, a fair result would have been 2-1.

You took advantage of our RB who was only playing his 2nd ever game and it showed, 3 mistakes by him, 3 goals.

I didn't expect to get anything tonight anyway, we never get any breaks against your lot, even after battering you for the whole 90 minutes.

23rd Feb 16 11:21 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,335
Quote:
Never a 4-1 game....

You're right there Ian!

23rd Feb 16 11:45 PM
almahaza
Posts 297
I enjoyed that.

24th Feb 16 1:00 AM
Breadman40_2nd
Posts 18
Anyone think warnock should have stayed retired like me

24th Feb 16 1:02 PM
almahaza
Posts 297
Quote:

You took advantage of our RB who was only playing his 2nd ever game and it showed, 3 mistakes by him, 3 goals.

I didn't expect to get anything tonight anyway, we never get any breaks against your lot, even after battering you for the whole 90 minutes.
Fair comment. We've been playing counter attack football recently, a big change from the possession based football favoured by Poyet and Garcia. Quite often the possession stats are against us, but it seems to be working for our set of players. We lost 4-1 at Cardiff on Saturday and whilst we didn't play well we probably didn't deserve that score line, we won 4-0 last night and played slightly better but also didn't deserve the score line. I thought Freeman looked good for you, busy player.

The ground is going to look very tidy once the new stand is up and running......I forgot how difficult it is to find a park near AG though!

24th Feb 16 1:18 PM
bcagfc
Posts 154
Quote:
Originally posted by almahaza
Fair comment. We've been playing counter attack football recently, a big change from the possession based football favoured by Poyet and Garcia. Quite often the possession stats are against us, but it seems to be working for our set of players. We lost 4-1 at Cardiff on Saturday and whilst we didn't play well we probably didn't deserve that score line, we won 4-0 last night and played slightly better but also didn't deserve the score line. I thought Freeman looked good for you, busy player.

The ground is going to look very tidy once the new stand is up and running......I forgot how difficult it is to find a park near AG though!

Our red trousered idiot/car hating of a mayor decided to introduce 20mph zones, double yellows and a Residents Parking Scheme around the whole city, parking at AG is more or less impossible other than the car parks around the ground.

There are rumours that the retail park behind the new stand has been purchased and will be developed into a hotel and car park.....time will tell if that is true.

24th Feb 16 7:02 PM
Ziggy
Posts 104
Quote:

Any of the older Brighton fans thinking of Dean Wilkins' interview after the 1991 play-off final?

24th Feb 16 11:05 PM
stripey_2nd
Posts 280
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
You're right there Ian!

(Every picture tells a story)

24th Feb 16 11:16 PM
stripey
Posts 6,157
Quote:
Originally posted by Ziggy
Any of the older Brighton fans thinking of Dean Wilkins' interview after the 1991 play-off final?

Had to check that out again - yes, he had forgotten his own goal when describing the result as a 3-0 loss.

27th Feb 16 8:43 PM
bcagfc_2nd
Posts 36
Florist 1-2 Cider Army

Johnson says:
Bounce around the ground

Still 8 points clear and only 12 games remaining. if we can scrape wins in the home games against Rotherham & Bolton, then that should be us safe.

27th Feb 16 8:58 PM
stripey
Posts 6,157
They've found their song sheets again, then, Ian!

29th Feb 16 8:53 PM
Ziggy
Posts 104
Oh dear...
Brighton 4-0 Leeds and it's only half time.

29th Feb 16 8:56 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,335
Quote:
Originally posted by Ziggy
Oh dear...
Brighton 4-0 Leeds and it's only half time.

God, Leeds are rubbish aren't they.

1st Mar 16 9:54 AM
almahaza
Posts 297
Brighton 4-0 Leeds

Leeds are in a mess at the moment, their players seemed really half hearted last night which makes you wonder what is going on behind the scenes.

Anyway a welcome three points for the Albion, Hemed is scoring again and we're still clinging on to the Hull, Burnley and 'Boro coat tails.

PNE away next, which looks like a real banana skin given their recent good form.

1st Mar 16 9:56 AM
stripey
Posts 6,157
Great result but a pity we didn't get more than four, given that they were all scored in the first 38 minutes. Our goal difference needs a lot of improvement.

1st Mar 16 12:36 PM
Breadman40_2nd
Posts 18
Something going on at leeds as Evans not allowed by chairman to talk to press is it going to be another toy sorry manager thrown out of the Pram by this Italian

1st Mar 16 2:40 PM
almahaza
Posts 297
Quote:
Originally posted by Breadman40_2nd
Something going on at leeds as Evans not allowed by chairman to talk to press is it going to be another toy sorry manager thrown out of the Pram by this Italian
Have you heard any rumours as to why Steve Evans left Rotherham?

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game