ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Football Leagues and Cups
12th May 16 11:55 AM
stripey
Posts 6,160
Quote:
Originally posted by almahaza
Just got my tickets for the home leg in the WSU. Excitement levels have increased significantly.

Fantastic - well done! I'll look forward to a full report.

13th May 16 8:05 AM
Ziggy
Posts 104
Quote:
Just got my tickets for the home leg in the WSU. Excitement levels have increased significantly.

Just got mine for East Stand Upper.

13th May 16 1:17 PM
almahaza
Posts 297
Quote:
Originally posted by Ziggy
Just got mine for East Stand Upper.
I'll give you a wave.

13th May 16 8:31 PM
bcagfc
Posts 154
Where are all the Brighton fans at Hillsbrough?.

13th May 16 10:07 PM
almahaza
Posts 297
Monday will be difficult, but it could be magic. No heads down in this household.

ALBION.

13th May 16 10:32 PM
stripey
Posts 6,160
Quote:
Originally posted by bcagfc

Given too few tickets, of course.

13th May 16 10:33 PM
stripey
Posts 6,160
Quote:
Monday will be difficult, but it could be magic. No heads down in this household.

ALBION.

YEAH!

13th May 16 10:47 PM
beeky
Posts 86
Ole Ole Ole Ole Were all wednesday arnt we WERE ALL WEDNESDAY ARNT WE

What a night, what an atmosphere, probably no point going on Monday now chaps.

I do feel for the brighton fans, I like brighton, would have much preferred to beat you in the final. I would be angry with your team, how many of those 3 hobbling subs could have stayed on.. The team faded hard and the players just didn't look that up for it.. They let down themselves, Houghton and the fans.

Now you have to come at us at your place which is exactly when we are the most dangerous - on the break and away from home. No chance of getting 3 past us without letting 1 or 2 in. We were average tonight, deserved the win but ive seen us play much better this season, hopefully we step up a gear on Monday.

13th May 16 10:49 PM
beeky
Posts 86
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey

Had you sold you initial allowance of tickets you would have been given the bottom tier of the west stand. You didn't so they went on sale to Wednesday fans two days before the match and sold out in one hour. Thems the facts.

14th May 16 1:46 AM
acol_arnie
Posts 518
WAWAW!!

14th May 16 9:19 AM
almahaza
Posts 297
Quote:
Originally posted by beeky
Ole Ole Ole Ole Were all wednesday arnt we WERE ALL WEDNESDAY ARNT WE

What a night, what an atmosphere, probably no point going on Monday now chaps.

I do feel for the brighton fans, I like brighton, would have much preferred to beat you in the final. I would be angry with your team, how many of those 3 hobbling subs could have stayed on.. The team faded hard and the players just didn't look that up for it.. They let down themselves, Houghton and the fans.

Now you have to come at us at your place which is exactly when we are the most dangerous - on the break and away from home. No chance of getting 3 past us without letting 1 or 2 in. We were average tonight, deserved the win but ive seen us play much better this season, hopefully we step up a gear on Monday.
It's only half time, you're not there yet Wednesday fans.

14th May 16 10:00 AM
stripey
Posts 6,160
Quote:
It's only half time, you're not there yet Wednesday fans.

We never give up hope.

14th May 16 10:03 AM
Doink
Posts 114
Quote:

I think you and I know the real reason for that

14th May 16 3:48 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,332
I'm trying very hard indeed here not to count any chickens...

14th May 16 3:55 PM
stripey
Posts 6,160
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise

I'll never understand football. What a revival!
We could have done with that result when we played Derby.

14th May 16 6:35 PM
Ziggy
Posts 104
Quote:

I was on the top shelf, Leppings Lane.

14th May 16 6:37 PM
Ziggy
Posts 104
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey

Not really. There were empty seats around me.

14th May 16 7:09 PM
almahaza
Posts 297
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
Congratulations. See you in the final.

Maybe.

15th May 16 7:59 AM
Ziggy
Posts 104
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Bloom
Over the last nine months, our players have been outstanding - and they deserve to achieve something on the back of their superb efforts this season. They have made this one of the most memorable seasons in the club's 115-year history. In almost any other year our points tally would have proved enough for automatic promotion, but on Monday night that counts for nothing.
Our players were magnificent on Friday night in the most difficult of circumstances. We hardly conceded a chance while playing the last 30 minutes with ten men, having had four key players injured during the game. This has given us a real possibility to progress, and one the players are determined to take.
We've faced bigger battles, longer odds and tougher tasks in our time, yet still come through to triumph against the odds. We are Brighton, we know the deal: more often than not we have to do things the hard way. Throughout our history we've taken knocks, setbacks and injustice in our stride and come back stronger, time and time again. Let's do that now, players and fans together.
This group of players have a belief that they can still achieve our ultimate goal. They know it won't be easy, and they know success never comes easy. It will take huge amounts of spirit and passion from the players and the fans for us to win through on Monday night.
Our fans were once again outstanding on Friday, and I implore every single fan to get right behind the players throughout the game. We need you to pack the Amex, turn it blue and white and create a fantastic atmosphere. Sing, be loud, make the Amex a bigger cauldron of noise than it has ever been. Don?t let up from the first minute to the last - this will be the inspiration that will help the players get the result that we all deserve to help us to Wembley.

15th May 16 9:21 AM
beeky
Posts 86
'In any other year you would have gone up automatically' wah wah wah cry me a river..

So who do the Brighton fans rekon will be starting tomorrow? And who will be the goal threat? How will Chris try to recover this? You need a goal in first 30mins really.

I expect Carlos will set up to soak up the pressure and break fast.

Big Sam Hutchinson will hopefully slot into a centre defensive midfield position to protect the defence. He's been saved for this.

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game