ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Football Leagues and Cups
18th Oct 15 9:21 AM
almahaza
Posts 307
Quote:
Originally posted by samleeds99
Best away support that's been at Elland Road this year. But I feel we definitely should have had something out of the game. But yet again Rosler's tactics let us down again at home
No win at home now for 7 and a half months. And I've spent over £200 in that time!!
The general consensus was that we were fortunate to get the three points and you've got some really good young players coming through with Lewis Cook being the best of them (on yesterday's showing at least).

18th Oct 15 12:58 PM
almahaza
Posts 307
....also Rosler got it wrong by bringing off Botaka, we were having to double up on him leaving space elsewhere. Couldn't understand that one.

18th Oct 15 3:18 PM
bcagfc_2nd
Posts 36
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
Watched Bristol City play Forest last night.

What on earth are you lot doing down the bottom? I thought you played really well.

We've played better than that in most games this season but we've been punished for every mistake we make in a lot of games.

Brentford at home we should have been 5-1 (was 2-1) before Freeman got sent off, they took full advantage and we lost 4-2.

We battered Leeds, again we should have been at least 2 up but they were given the most dodgy penalty ever and caught us on the counter, we managed to battle back and earned a point.

We absolutely battered Burnley and should have been 2 or 3 up but 2 headers at corners and the game was over.

We should have beaten Ipswich at their place and MK Dongs at ours but late goals meant we had to settle for a point.

We've only played badly in 2 games this season, Wendy away and Reading at home but at this level you get punished, in League 1 you don't.

If we can cut out the mistakes, then we'll be safe, if not.....................

18th Oct 15 7:15 PM
Ziggy
Posts 104
Quote:

No win at home now for 7 and a half months. And I've spent over £200 in that time!!

How many Leeds United players did you get for that?

20th Oct 15 9:57 PM
almahaza
Posts 307
Zamora is a legend.

20th Oct 15 10:02 PM
stripey
Posts 1,119
Quote:
Originally posted by almahaza
Zamora is a legend.

Absolutely right, almahaza. Do you think Ian will agree?

20th Oct 15 10:13 PM
almahaza
Posts 307
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
Absolutely right, almahaza. Do you think Ian will agree?
Yeah, he recognises class when he sees it.

20th Oct 15 10:20 PM
bcagfc
Posts 154
Game should have been over before the ex Gas scored.

A clear penalty and a 1 on 1 should have put us out of sight but you have to take your chances or it will cost you and it did tonight.

BHA fans say we are the best side to visit the Amex this season.

20th Oct 15 10:23 PM
stripey
Posts 1,119
Quote:
Originally posted by bcagfc

BHA fans say we are the best side to visit the Amex this season.

We're a generous lot up at the Amex!

20th Oct 15 10:26 PM
bcagfc
Posts 154
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
We're a generous lot up at the Amex!

You're spot on there, how much did your lot pay the ref?.

I said before the game that we had a dodgy ref tonight and I was proved right, he always makes stupid decisions when he referees us.

20th Oct 15 10:58 PM
almahaza
Posts 307
Quote:
Originally posted by bcagfc
You're spot on there, how much did your lot pay the ref?.

I said before the game that we had a dodgy ref tonight and I was proved right, he always makes stupid decisions when he referees us.
Looked like a penalty to me as well...your French forward looked the business.

20th Oct 15 11:28 PM
samleeds99
Posts 102
What a mad day yesterday was.

With Fat old Steve Evans in charge, league 1 is our destination.

We are an embarrassment of a club now

21st Oct 15 7:51 AM
almahaza
Posts 307
Quote:
What a mad day yesterday was.

With Fat old Steve Evans in charge, league 1 is our destination.

We are an embarrassment of a club now
now?

Evans will probably do alright for you, he might be a sweaty angry man but his teams do win football matches.

21st Oct 15 8:11 AM
mitchell
Posts 479
Quote:

Evans will probably do alright for you, he might be a sweaty angry man but his teams do win football matches.

Not sure how much he can turn the club around in 6 matches though before his inevitable sacking!

21st Oct 15 12:35 PM
almahaza
Posts 307
Quote:
Originally posted by mitchell
Not sure how much he can turn the club around in 6 matches though before his inevitable sacking!
Ah you say that but Evans and Leeds look like they are made for each other.

21st Oct 15 12:53 PM
mitchell
Posts 479
Quote:
Ah you say that but Evans and Leeds look like they are made for each other.

I sincerely hope so. I've been a season ticket holder at Elland Road for most of my adult life and this is the worst condition I've ever seen the club in. I never thought an owner could be worse than the Peter Ridsdale debacle but then we got Ken Bates. It was surely impossible to go downhill from there but then Cellino arrives!

21st Oct 15 1:14 PM
DazPlufc
Posts 3
Quote:
I sincerely hope so. I've been a season ticket holder at Elland Road for most of my adult life and this is the worst condition I've ever seen the club in. I never thought an owner could be worse than the Peter Ridsdale debacle but then we got Ken Bates. It was surely impossible to go downhill from there but then Cellino arrives!
We shall overcome, comrade

21st Oct 15 3:18 PM
almahaza
Posts 307
Quote:
Steve Evans could well be one of those guys, like Warnock, who the opposition hates but usually does a good job for the team. You've got some decent young players at the club,
I thought Lewis Cook was terrific last week as well. Cellino might be forced to sell if he's banned?....all the while your holding your own in the Championship.

Things could be a lot worse!

21st Oct 15 9:57 PM
Breadman40_2nd
Posts 18
I am a Rotherham fan and sorry Evans will not do anything at leeds the players that kept us up we're all loan players he should have been sacked when we got deducted 3 points for the reason how can a manager not know when a players loan is up we only loaned him for a month. We were lucky that Wigan Blackpool and millwall were worse than us, redfearn will get it right.

21st Oct 15 10:33 PM
almahaza
Posts 307
Quote:
Originally posted by Breadman40_2nd
I am a Rotherham fan and sorry Evans will not do anything at leeds the players that kept us up we're all loan players he should have been sacked when we got deducted 3 points for the reason how can a manager not know when a players loan is up we only loaned him for a month. We were lucky that Wigan Blackpool and millwall were worse than us, redfearn will get it right.
Wasn't it Evans that won you two successive promotions, then kept you in the Championship when you were favourites to go down at the beginning of the season? I thought he did quite well, given the resources.

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game