ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Football Leagues and Cups
31st Aug 15 2:23 PM
beeky
Posts 86
Quote:
Originally posted by samleeds99
Doubt Watford would let Vydra leave aswell if they're letting Foresteri come to us... Who knows.

Foresteri is a class signing, 3 mill, for a proven, tricky, winger/striker who will score goals. Just need a centre back and I can see us challenging this season.

Foresteri was on his way to Elland Road when he took a wrong turn at J29 then stopped off for a pork sandwich in Beres and the rest is history

Your right though he is a class signing for 3mil

Rumours are Vidra is coming to us for 6mil to be with his pals (we signed a watford wing back too) once watford sign a striker and we had a 10mil offer rejected for Mcormack yesterday! Tomorrow will be interesting and it will be a very different Wednesday after the international break.

31st Aug 15 2:26 PM
beeky
Posts 86
Quote:
Originally posted by Breadman40
Well at least we are strongest team in championship holding all of you up the mighty millers, is any other team playing home and away with one man up front then wondering why we not winning, let's hope Norwich come to us on Tuesday with their kids

Ha weve been doing the same thing so far, one up front and a massive gap between them and the midfield.

Dont worry both teams will be fine, im sure fatty will take some more of our cast offs on loan after the window closes.

6th Sep 15 7:17 PM
stripey
Posts 6,157
Must say that Hughton has worked hard at building up Brighton from the transfer market - what a start to the season!

6th Sep 15 7:46 PM
BubbaGump
Posts 473
One of the worst managers to grace Norwich...! But to be fair that's only because the Premiership is miles too big for him. Mr Nice guys don't work there

7th Sep 15 1:44 PM
almahaza
Posts 297
Quote:
Originally posted by BubbaGump
One of the worst managers to grace Norwich...! But to be fair that's only because the Premiership is miles too big for him. Mr Nice guys don't work there
He's been doing really well for us. I guess it's always easier to blame the manager when you've got a rubbish team.

7th Sep 15 1:46 PM
almahaza
Posts 297
Quote:
Originally posted by beeky
Foresteri was on his way to Elland Road when he took a wrong turn at J29 then stopped off for a pork sandwich in Beres and the rest is history

Your right though he is a class signing for 3mil

Rumours are Vidra is coming to us for 6mil to be with his pals (we signed a watford wing back too) once watford sign a striker and we had a 10mil offer rejected for Mcormack yesterday! Tomorrow will be interesting and it will be a very different Wednesday after the international break.
You certainly do seem to be going for it this year. Is FFP not a worry though?

7th Sep 15 2:44 PM
beeky
Posts 86
Quote:
Originally posted by almahaza
You certainly do seem to be going for it this year. Is FFP not a worry though?

So we didnt splash out on final big signing on deadline but still the squad is looking pretty strong for the championship.

FFP isnt a concern at this point, yes paid 3mil for fernando but the rest of our permanent signings havent been major figures, its rumoured Matias was 2.3-2.8 mil Euros and Lucas Joauo for 1mil Euros approx.

Jack Hunt, the wingback from Watford, Michael Turner, and Lopez from Celta Vigo are all season long loans and Wallace and Price were free so overall for the amount of players weve brought in spending has not been small but not crazy either.

Plus atm we are sponsored by our chairman but everyone is convinced we will see some big sponsorship come from TUF if we need it for FFP.

The biggest worry now is our new and unheard of head coach will manage to bring all these new players together to make a cohesive team, atm they play like they only met yesterday...

7th Sep 15 2:48 PM
beeky
Posts 86
Also sorry for coming over like a ****y bum hole in my last few posts on this thread, its hard for me as a fan of SWFC to get my head around the club spending more than 350k on a player!

For the first time in over 15 years we have an owner who isnt sitting idly by watching the club slowly disintegrate

7th Sep 15 4:06 PM
almahaza
Posts 297
Quote:
Originally posted by beeky
So we didnt splash out on final big signing on deadline but still the squad is looking pretty strong for the championship.

FFP isnt a concern at this point, yes paid 3mil for fernando but the rest of our permanent signings havent been major figures, its rumoured Matias was 2.3-2.8 mil Euros and Lucas Joauo for 1mil Euros approx.

Jack Hunt, the wingback from Watford, Michael Turner, and Lopez from Celta Vigo are all season long loans and Wallace and Price were free so overall for the amount of players weve brought in spending has not been small but not crazy either.

Plus atm we are sponsored by our chairman but everyone is convinced we will see some big sponsorship come from TUF if we need it for FFP.

The biggest worry now is our new and unheard of head coach will manage to bring all these new players together to make a cohesive team, atm they play like they only met yesterday...
We had a couple of seasons using fancy foreign coaches, Poyet was a success but ultimately let ambition and ego ruin the good thing we had going. Garcia did pretty well picking up the pieces when Poyet left, but wasn't really backed by the chairman and the football was pretty dour. Hyppia had a pretty bad squad to manage and seemed tactically inept.

What is TUF?

7th Sep 15 8:26 PM
beeky
Posts 86
Quote:
We had a couple of seasons using fancy foreign coaches, Poyet was a success but ultimately let ambition and ego ruin the good thing we had going. Garcia did pretty well picking up the pieces when Poyet left, but wasn't really backed by the chairman and the football was pretty dour. Hyppia had a pretty bad squad to manage and seemed tactically inept.

What is TUF?

TUF is a fish company they own john west and many other brands, our owner's family started it with another family in Thailand. They have to be careful how money comes from the company as the other family involved own Reading.

9th Sep 15 11:23 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,335
Looking forward (I think!) to Saturday.

I'll be happy if we came away from The Amex with any sort of result...

10th Sep 15 8:29 AM
stripey
Posts 6,157
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise

You wouldn't have been thinking that a year ago! Score-draw, I reckon.

10th Sep 15 9:31 AM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,335
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
You wouldn't have been thinking that a year ago! Score-draw, I reckon.

A year ago Brighton wouldn't have entered my thoughts....but hey ho, such is football.

I'll be very happy with a score draw.

10th Sep 15 8:49 PM
bcagfc_2nd
Posts 36
Maximum allocation of 2,600 zyderheads heading for Brum on Saturday.

It's going to be fun.

11th Sep 15 9:53 AM
Posseidon
Posts 130
Quote:
Originally posted by bcagfc_2nd
Maximum allocation of 2,600 zyderheads heading for Brum on Saturday.

It's going to be fun.

Oh good, I'm out of town

11th Sep 15 1:04 PM
almahaza
Posts 297
Quote:

Are you going to the match?

11th Sep 15 1:59 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,335
Quote:
Are you going to the match?

I don't even go to home games let alone ones more 250 miles away!

12th Sep 15 8:47 AM
stripey
Posts 6,157
Quote:
I don't even go to home games let alone ones more 250 miles away!

I thought you might enjoy hearing Sussex by the sea resounding around the ground, PS. Worth the trip for that alone.

12th Sep 15 12:14 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,335
[quote=stripey]I thought you might enjoy hearing Sussex by the sea resounding around the ground, PS. Worth the trip for that alone. [/i]

Skidrow on Sea shurely?

12th Sep 15 5:10 PM
Ziggy
Posts 104
Skid Row is still better than Kingston-Upon-Hull.
Oh, and top of the league too!

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game