ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Football Leagues and Cups
26th Sep 17 7:54 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
1 nil down afyer 6 minutes again. What a great season this is being so far

26th Sep 17 9:31 PM
mitchell
Posts 481
Quote:
Originally posted by ozzymac
1 nil down afyer 6 minutes again. What a great season this is being so far

You really are looking dreadful right now but surely the players you've got have to be too good to stay in the relegation zone for too long. Having said that you've got Kone in defence who might just be the most shakey and nervy looking defender I've ever seen!

26th Sep 17 9:33 PM
porkpie
Posts 232
Clubs a joke from top to bottom.

The manager is as clueless as the owner.

26th Sep 17 9:44 PM
BubbaGump
Posts 473
Come on you yellows!!!!!

26th Sep 17 9:47 PM
mitchell
Posts 481
Disappointing result for Leeds tonight but not too disheartening. Unlucky to be 2 down in the first half, a pretty close game with two excellent goals by Cardiff but pleased with the fight shown in the second half. Down to 10 men but probably the better side in the second half so hopefully just a blip although while Christianson has done brilliantly he's maybe a bit too much of a Raneiri style tinkerman for my liking, what Lassogo was doing on the bench is anyones guess!

26th Sep 17 10:12 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:
Originally posted by porkpie
Clubs a joke from top to bottom.

The manager is as clueless as the owner.

Ain't that the truth

26th Sep 17 10:13 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:
Originally posted by mitchell
You really are looking dreadful right now but surely the players you've got have to be too good to stay in the relegation zone for too long. Having said that you've got Kone in defence who might just be the most shakey and nervy looking defender I've ever seen!

Should have taken the 15 million Everton offered last season

26th Sep 17 10:29 PM
porkpie
Posts 232
Have you seen the goals yet? Every single one could have been avoided. The last three were a complete joke.

We have two poor keepers, a defence that cannot defend, a midfield that neither create or protect the defence. And a forward line that would struggle on IAG.

We also have a manager that chops and changes his formations and starting line ups at every opportunity.

I have seen some rubbish at Safc, but this along with everything that's going on with the owner etc has me at my lowest point. I am giving it to the end of the season, if nothings changed my 26 years of being a season ticket holder will be over.

26th Sep 17 10:59 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:
Originally posted by porkpie
Have you seen the goals yet? Every single one could have been avoided. The last three were a complete joke.

We have two poor keepers, a defence that cannot defend, a midfield that neither create or protect the defence. And a forward line that would struggle on IAG.

We also have a manager that chops and changes his formations and starting line ups at every opportunity.

I have seen some rubbish at Safc, but this along with everything that's going on with the owner etc has me at my lowest point. I am giving it to the end of the season, if nothings changed my 26 years of being a season ticket holder will be over.

The last one was a shocker. Stick Samson in goal at least he'd cover more of the goal

26th Sep 17 11:44 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Another goal conceded in the last couple of minutes.

27th Sep 17 10:53 AM
Austin
Posts 9
Were top of the league!

27th Sep 17 12:46 PM
Wolfenstolme
Posts 101
A Villa performance where I have nothing to complain about afterwards, it's a world gone crazy

Hopefully not another false dawn.

27th Sep 17 2:04 PM
almahaza
Posts 297
Quote:
Originally posted by Austin
Were top of the league!
Were you, where are you coming now?

27th Sep 17 2:39 PM
Austin
Posts 9
Quote:
Originally posted by almahaza
Were you, where are you coming now?

Cardiff city!

27th Sep 17 8:17 PM
bcagfc
Posts 154
Come on you Redz.

Hopefully we don't crash after the October international break like we did last season.

15th Oct 17 9:01 PM
wally
Posts 1,311
Lovely Jubilee, tickets just came for the Boro Sunderland game on the 5th of November Hopefully there is plenty of fireworks

15th Oct 17 11:05 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Quote:
Originally posted by wally
Lovely Jubilee, tickets just came for the Boro Sunderland game on the 5th of November Hopefully there is plenty of fireworks

Nice.

You still coming up to the KCOM week after next or will you give it a miss?

16th Oct 17 7:12 PM
wally
Posts 1,311
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
Nice.

You still coming up to the KCOM week after next or will you give it a miss?

Is that the 28th Pleasant..

16th Oct 17 7:17 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Quote:
Originally posted by wally
Is that the 28th Pleasant..

It's Tuesday 31 October but I'll be on holiday so won't be able to meet up...

16th Oct 17 7:18 PM
wally
Posts 1,311
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
It's Tuesday 31 October but I'll be on holiday so won't be able to meet up...

Another Holiday

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game