ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Club News, Results and Banter
20th Oct 17 5:53 PM
FulchesterUnited
Posts 373
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
Ticket price?

£10

20th Oct 17 6:12 PM
BlueBoar
Posts 224
Quote:
Originally posted by FulchesterUnited
Quarter-Final IAG Super match draws in 4000+ fans at 20% ground filled?

Any suggestions why?

The manager of the club whose stadium you played at, has very recently increased his TP from 14 to 25, which has resulted in a drop in attendances from 80% to only 25% of capacity.

Presumably, this was in an effort to increase income, but this game doesn't work like that and you have been hit in the pocket as a result.

You would have been much better off matching his TP rather than trying to reduce the TP by the same amount you increased it by, as it doesn't work so quickly. Everyone knows (presumably?), that any changes you make to variables have to be done gingerly, otherwise the game bites your backside!

11th Feb 18 2:40 PM
FulchesterUnited
Posts 373
Peregrinos 2-1 Norfolk Enchants

A massive hats off to Norfolks manager the NotSoSpecialOne in the Final today.

88 rated team vs 78 and Norfolk having a player sent off in the 2nd minute was about as harsh as it gets.

Think it might of been a whole different outcome if we both had 11 players left on the pitch.

11th Feb 18 4:29 PM
KevinHann
Posts 678
Congrats on winning a second big cup in a row, Tom

Great run for NSSO too, one has to be afraid what Norfolk will look like when he gets them running on all cylinders!

11th Feb 18 5:19 PM
mackfishy
Posts 56
Aye well done Tom

and i agree thenotsospecialone is doing a grand job

11th Feb 18 7:35 PM
NotSoSpecialOne
Posts 538
Quote:

88 rated team vs 78 and Norfolk having a player sent off in the 2nd minute was about as harsh as it gets.

Think it might of been a whole different outcome if we both had 11 players left on the pitch.

I must start off with congratulations to you on defending the Super Cup, no mean feat especially with how teams are developing nowadays.

I am obviously ecstatic to have got this far and it could only have happened with favourable draws along the way and drawing strong teams that was weakened when i played them. This was certainly a game too far for my ickle fledglings who can hold their heads up high by not getting stuffed by a rugby score. The same player who got sent off was also sent off in our league cup final so words need to be had!

Fulchester, I am not so sure the result would have been different as your team is simply too strong for most teams on here let alone a team like mine. It would be great to appear in another final somewhere along the line but i won't be holding my breath as there are far too many good teams and managers wanting the same thing.

It's been emotional ----- mike drop

11th Feb 18 8:37 PM
jpjjpj_2nd
Posts 115
Quote:

Well done mate.
Congrats.

11th Feb 18 8:39 PM
jpjjpj_2nd
Posts 115
Quote:
Originally posted by NotSoSpecialOne
I must start off with congratulations to you on defending the Super Cup, no mean feat especially with how teams are developing nowadays.

I am obviously ecstatic to have got this far and it could only have happened with favourable draws along the way and drawing strong teams that was weakened when i played them. This was certainly a game too far for my ickle fledglings who can hold their heads up high by not getting stuffed by a rugby score. The same player who got sent off was also sent off in our league cup final so words need to be had!

Fulchester, I am not so sure the result would have been different as your team is simply too strong for most teams on here let alone a team like mine. It would be great to appear in another final somewhere along the line but i won't be holding my breath as there are far too many good teams and managers wanting the same thing.

Well played mate

11th Feb 18 9:00 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
Quote:

hhahaa

Well done mate, no mean feat getting to the final of this cup.

12th Feb 18 9:28 AM
FulchesterUnited
Posts 373
Cheers guys but can?t dwell on it new season relentlessly starts again.

Good luck to everyone and look forward to crossing paths.

23rd Sep 18 2:35 PM
jpjjpj
Posts 278
Great result for NotSoSpecialOne, congrats
Unlucky FulchesterUnited.

23rd Sep 18 11:34 PM
NotSoSpecialOne
Posts 538
Quote:
Originally posted by jpjjpj
Great result for NotSoSpecialOne, congrats
Unlucky FulchesterUnited.

Many thanks, i've knocked on the door a couple of times and nobody answered, today it was left open and banging so i walked on in.

Hard luck to Fulchester, the home draw did it i think although i hope you don't begrudge me a win after destroying me a couple of times previously and that i had to play weir lions ( kev (1), kev (6), MOT (5) and then you (3) on route to lifting the big one

I know my place in the pecking order and do not expect to win it again what with all the big guns around and am overly ecstatic at just winning it once.

24th Sep 18 2:14 AM
KevinHann
Posts 678
Lol mate I don't know what your place is supposed to be but you have won it exactly as many times as I have so...

24th Sep 18 12:52 PM
NotSoSpecialOne
Posts 538
Quote:
Originally posted by KevinHann
Lol mate I don't know what your place is supposed to be but you have won it exactly as many times as I have so...

At the very best I am number 5, helps to have a bit of luck with draws, suspensions and injuries for both me and my opponents though. I got lucky like Wigan did in the FA Cup and Denmark and Greece did in the Euros all those years ago, not the best team in the competition but took the trophy home.

24th Sep 18 4:08 PM
Lovemaster2nd
Posts 263
Quote:
At the very best I am number 5, helps to have a bit of luck with draws, suspensions and injuries for both me and my opponents though. I got lucky like Wigan did in the FA Cup and Denmark and Greece did in the Euros all those years ago, not the best team in the competition but took the trophy home.
Well done mate. (you cracked some tough nuts there)

But don't get gallus

24th Sep 18 4:55 PM
NotSoSpecialOne
Posts 538
Quote:
Originally posted by Lovemaster2nd
Well done mate. (you cracked some tough nuts there)

But don't get gallus

you wouldn't allow it!

18th Nov 18 2:28 PM
NotSoSpecialOne
Posts 538
Congratulations Kev on the victory and hard luck to Fulchester, penalties are proper yin and yang, great to win by but the worst way to lose. Some season you had and only just failed to land the four timer in losing the inter cup final.

Please excuse the dints on the trophy, the baggage handlers are so rough at airports.

18th Nov 18 2:51 PM
jpjjpj
Posts 278
Congratulations Kevin, unlucky Fulchester.

18th Nov 18 2:57 PM
KevinHann
Posts 678
Thanks, guys. You know it's been a sad period in real life and as silly as it may be, it's nice to have something external to get you to smile.

Weird tournament this season with some of the big guns dropping out earlier than usual, at the end it was the usual coin toss. I'd be naive to feel a Ferguson rather than just lucky.

You beat me at the semi final in the Inter Cup btw, NSSO

13th Jan 19 4:41 PM
jpjjpj
Posts 278
Congrats BT, unlucky Kevin Hann.

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game