ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Off Topic
24th Jul 19 2:25 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,331
OK you mobile phone knowers...

I'm about to get a new phone. IN SIMPLE TERMS how do I easily and painlessly transfer all the stuff that's on my old phone (apps, contacts, photos, texts etc etc) onto my new phone?

They're both Android phones.

24th Jul 19 10:46 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,331
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
OK you mobile phone knowers...

I'm about to get a new phone. IN SIMPLE TERMS how do I easily and painlessly transfer all the stuff that's on my old phone (apps, contacts, photos, texts etc etc) onto my new phone?

They're both Android phones.

Not to worry, I've done it.

24th Jul 19 10:53 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:
Not to worry, I've done it.

Mrs O always gets the younguns in the phone shop to do it for her

3rd May 20 10:55 AM
Euro
Posts 60
I am pretty tech savvy and work in IT. Should anyone have any tech issues or queries, I am more than happy to be contacted via PM to offer help (if I can!).

3rd May 20 11:26 AM
NotSoSpecialOne
Posts 538
Quote:
Originally posted by Euro
I am pretty tech savvy and work in IT. Should anyone have any tech issues or queries, I am more than happy to be contacted via PM to offer help (if I can!).

Maybe set up a new thread mate and it can be your thread and answer people's questions. Im sure PS will be your most regular customer.

Threads get automatically deleted after a certain time if nobody posts in them so you posting in this has probably stopped this disappearing, keep bumping the thread if nobody posts

3rd May 20 11:41 AM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,331
Quote:
Originally posted by NotSoSpecialOne
Maybe set up a new thread mate and it can be your thread and answer people's questions. Im sure PS will be your most regular customer.

Threads get automatically deleted after a certain time if nobody posts in them so you posting in this has probably stopped this disappearing, keep bumping the thread if nobody posts

Definitely I'll be his most regular customer!

By all means start a new thread, but this one is stickied so won't get deleted.

3rd May 20 11:45 AM
NotSoSpecialOne
Posts 538
Quote:
but this one is stickied so won't get deleted.

Oops, merely replied to the post and didn't look at thread!

15th May 20 6:12 PM
Stan
Posts 36
For some reason, I can?t load itsagoal whilst using WiFi. Seem to be able to access any other site without a problem. I?ve only had this problem in the last 30 mins or so.

However I can get on the site using 3G. Seems very strange. Has anyone got any ideas

15th May 20 6:33 PM
Lovemaster2nd
Posts 263
Quote:
Originally posted by Stan
For some reason, I can?t load itsagoal whilst using WiFi. Seem to be able to access any other site without a problem. I?ve only had this problem in the last 30 mins or so.

However I can get on the site using 3G. Seems very strange. Has anyone got any ideas
Have you tried clearing your cache?

15th May 20 6:53 PM
NotSoSpecialOne
Posts 538
Quote:

several things to try IMO.

turn the router you are using off for 5 minutes and turn it back on again

turn computer off and on again

google something called "netsh winsock reset"

try what LM has suggested

15th May 20 6:54 PM
Stan
Posts 36
Thanks for the reply, just tried but still no luck unfortunately

The issue is the same on both iPad and computer, but as soon as I change to 3G everything is fine. Every other site seems to work when on WiFi. It?s very strange

Thanks NSSO, I will try them now

15th May 20 7:02 PM
NotSoSpecialOne
Posts 538
Quote:
Thanks for the reply, just tried but still no luck unfortunately

The issue is the same on both iPad and computer, but as soon as I change to 3G everything is fine. Every other site seems to work when on WiFi. It?s very strange

Thanks NSSO, I will try them now

i would start with the router first as sometimes providers do updates and sometimes fiddle with security settings, BT are sons of guns for doing that but 99% of the time turning off router does the trick. I usually get an error message like err timeout connection or something similar.

15th May 20 7:43 PM
Stan
Posts 36
Thanks, I?ve tried everything apart from the netsh winsock reset because it seems too technical for me. Still no luck though unfortunately

15th May 20 11:08 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,331
I wish I could help...

15th May 20 11:37 PM
Lovemaster2nd
Posts 263
Quote:
I wish I could help...
Me also. I've not been sober for about 57 days though.

16th May 20 10:42 AM
Euro
Posts 60
Hi Stan - what browser are you using? Have you tried using an alternative browser just to check if its a browser setting somewhere?

Its pretty strange that you can access via mobile but not wifi. Do you have another device connected to wifi that you can test on, another mobile or a tablet/laptop perhaps?

16th May 20 10:56 AM
Stan
Posts 36
Hi Euro, thanks for your message. Yes I have tried another browser but no luck unfortunately.

I cannot log onto itsagoal on my phone, iPad or computer whenever connected to WiFi. However all three connect when I'm using 3G

All other websites seen to work using WiFi. Why would the most important site be the one I can't connect to

16th May 20 12:58 PM
Euro
Posts 60
Quote:
Hi Euro, thanks for your message. Yes I have tried another browser but no luck unfortunately.

I cannot log onto itsagoal on my phone, iPad or computer whenever connected to WiFi. However all three connect when I'm using 3G

All other websites seen to work using WiFi. Why would the most important site be the one I can't connect to

I would take that up with your internet service provider, they should be able to assist with that

16th May 20 2:16 PM
Stan
Posts 36
So, i've not tried anything since this morning. I've come to the computer now and it works

Thanks so much everyone for your help. Very much appreciated

18th Sep 20 10:14 AM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,331
These past few mornings when I've switched my laptop on, I've found that for the sites I visit the most (Itsagoal, fantasy football, hotmail, gmail etc) I have to re-enter all my login details and passwords.

I'm using Chrome and the autofill and save passwords are switched on and I have no problems during the day, it's only when I shut down and start up again.

Any ideas?

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game