ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Helpful Information
22nd Aug 15 6:06 PM
stripey
Posts 6,155
Are you brand new to Itsagoal?
If so, welcome!
Please introduce yourself on here, so that the Itsagoal Community can get to know you. Best of luck!

23rd Aug 15 8:49 AM
neff
Posts 211
Hi my name is Neff and I'm a recovering itsagoalaholic. I haven't played a game now for 5 days!

Unfortunately itsagoal 2.5 has recently gone live and I have fallen off the wagon.

23rd Aug 15 7:48 PM
KafkaStoleMyBike
Posts 31
Not brand new, but I haven't been active since a career change a few years back and didn't think it warranted a new thread. A friend messaged about the reboot and I'm looking forward to being back.

Bayswater United rides again

23rd Aug 15 7:52 PM
neff
Posts 211
Quote:
Originally posted by KafkaStoleMyBike
Not brand new, but I haven't been active since a career change a few years back and didn't think it warranted a new thread. A friend messaged about the reboot and I'm looking forward to being back.

Bayswater United rides again

I remember the name. Always made me larf

24th Aug 15 5:51 PM
MrBikerz
Posts 2
Hey guys..im new here

Nice to meet you all,hope to have fun here

24th Aug 15 5:54 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
Hi and welcome

24th Aug 15 6:01 PM
Matt2001
Posts 418
Well done on your first win at Bayswater United, with only 10 men as well for nearly the whole game

24th Aug 15 6:05 PM
KafkaStoleMyBike
Posts 31
Quote:
Originally posted by Matt2001
Well done on your first win at Bayswater United, with only 10 men as well for nearly the whole game

Haha- thanks! Straight red in the first minute... wasn't expecting that!

24th Aug 15 6:19 PM
ukmale
Posts 3
Quote:
Originally posted by KafkaStoleMyBike
Haha- thanks! Straight red in the first minute... wasn't expecting that!

What aggression you played.

24th Aug 15 6:40 PM
KafkaStoleMyBike
Posts 31
Quote:
Originally posted by ukmale
What aggression you played.

Aggression = 1! That's what surprised me!

24th Aug 15 6:44 PM
Posseidon
Posts 130
Maybe he over-reacted to the other guy getting the yellow?

24th Aug 15 6:54 PM
KafkaStoleMyBike
Posts 31
A team full of ruffians- I couldn't be more pleased. Can't wait to see how they do next match with more standard tactics

24th Aug 15 8:20 PM
Wolfy13
Posts 24
Quote:
Originally posted by Posseidon
Maybe he over-reacted to the other guy getting the yellow?

Bowyer and Dyer maybe?

Although I spose that was two reds if memory serves...

24th Aug 15 9:55 PM
gazzagg
Posts 1
Just joined and am new to the game, looking forward to it, quite a lot to take in though.

Ticket prices how do I know what to set them to ?

Cheers and good luck

24th Aug 15 9:59 PM
weejordy97
Posts 367
Quote:
Originally posted by gazzagg
Just joined and am new to the game, looking forward to it, quite a lot to take in though.

Cheers and good luck

Welcome to IAG!

No-one really knows what ticket price to set for their very first game but looking at other matches, I would say that anywhere between 10 and 12 is reasonable. Please note that you will only fill about half of the stadium but this will improve as the season wears on. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

24th Aug 15 10:30 PM
stripey
Posts 6,155
Quote:
Originally posted by gazzagg

Cheers and good luck

You might want to have a look at the Help Files, especially here.

Once you've set your TP, keep an eye on it with each home match. If it's going up, then you might well want to leave it alone until your ground fills up. If it's not really moving, or going down, see what happens if you drop the TP by one.

24th Aug 15 10:36 PM
PH3NIX
Posts 212
As well as the help files check out some other teams and see what they are doing.Click on a team name then their stadium and have a look at their attendances. Dont be afraid of asking questions and it also helps to read through some of the threads as there are always little tips that you can pick up.

25th Aug 15 10:20 AM
Jamie_brett
Posts 1
Hi

Played the game about 10years ago. Just joined again! When does the season start?

25th Aug 15 10:25 AM
Matt2001
Posts 418
When your country has 100 teams (5 divisions of 20) then on the same day at 8pm, the main update time, your fixtures will load.

25th Aug 15 11:00 AM
stripey
Posts 6,155
Quote:
Originally posted by Matt2001
When your country has 100 teams (5 divisions of 20) then on the same day at 8pm, the main update time, your fixtures will load.

Fixtures load when the division is full.

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game