ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Helpful Information
13th Oct 18 6:15 PM
Lovemaster
Posts 486
Quote:
Originally posted by Ron_Manager
I wasn't trying to be rude. I genuinely like the game and think that others would too. I noticed there were only a handful of players on the transfer market, for instance, just seems a shame

Anyway, I sincerely wasn't trying to offend
No offence taken mate.

Just remember....baby steps.

15th Oct 18 9:06 PM
Ron_Manager
Posts 13
Evening all,

How important is fatigue? What is the sort of fatigue level where I need to be resting someone?

22nd Oct 18 10:33 PM
stripey
Posts 6,152
Quote:
Evening all,

How important is fatigue? What is the sort of fatigue level where I need to be resting someone?

Players with higher levels of fatigue perform less well and are often more prone to injury. There are a lot of opinions about the level at which players need resting, however. I don't like them to get much above 10, but others will differ on this.

31st Oct 18 6:22 PM
Ron_Manager
Posts 13
Hi all,

How do I promote players from my youth academy to my senior squad?

Thanks

Ron

31st Oct 18 6:33 PM
Denny
Posts 377
Quote:
Hi all,

Thanks

Ron

If I remember correctly, they need to be at least 16 years old and spent at least 21 days in the academy. If neither of these are met you won't get the option.

31st Oct 18 6:35 PM
roland68
Posts 978
Quote:
Hi all,

Thanks

Ron

If any of your Academy players are 16 or 17 then there's an option to promote when you 'View' the player's details. You can't promote any player younger than 16 years old.

31st Oct 18 6:38 PM
Denny
Posts 377
Oh and they're not guaranteed to join either. A lot walk after offering the contract.

When they hit 18 they'll automatically be offered a contract.

As a general rule, the longer they stay in the academy for the better the potential stats will be when (or if) they join the senior squad. If they join they won't have the same overall rating as they had in the academy, that is just a guide to their potential. They'll promote with a rating of around 10.

31st Oct 18 6:52 PM
Lovemaster
Posts 486
Quote:
Originally posted by Denny
Oh and they're not guaranteed to join either. A lot walk after offering the contract.

As a general rule, the longer they stay in the academy for the better the potential stats will be when (or if) they join the senior squad. If they join they won't have the same overall rating as they had in the academy, that is just a guide to their potential. They'll promote with a rating of around 10.
good answer.

31st Oct 18 7:21 PM
NotSoSpecialOne
Posts 538
Quote:
Originally posted by Denny

That ought to read 'they will automatically be put up for promotion to the first team' as you don't actually get to offer them a contract when they turn 18 only when they accept promotion at whatever age.

31st Oct 18 7:23 PM
Denny
Posts 377
Quote:
Originally posted by Lovemaster
good answer.

Surprised I remembered as much as I did!

31st Oct 18 7:23 PM
Denny
Posts 377
Quote:
Originally posted by NotSoSpecialOne

That ought to read 'they will automatically be put up for promotion to the first team' as you don't actually get to offer them a contract when they turn 18 only when they accept promotion at whatever age.

Well maybe not quite everything...

31st Oct 18 8:05 PM
NotSoSpecialOne
Posts 538
double laaarf

3rd Jul 19 9:19 PM
Killy
Posts 33
Not exactly new but I have been out of the game for well over a year now, so I'm very happy to be returning to the game!

I can see the forum has changed up, with more in depth threads to read through. I'm not expecting to hit the ground running (I mean I'm the lowest ranked manager on the game right now, being 346th out of 346 active managers)

Anyhow, it's fantastic to be back!

3rd Jul 19 9:37 PM
Lovemaster2nd
Posts 263
Quote:
Originally posted by Killy
Not exactly new but I have been out of the game for well over a year now, so I'm very happy to be returning to the game!

I can see the forum has changed up, with more in depth threads to read through. I'm not expecting to hit the ground running (I mean I'm the lowest ranked manager on the game right now, being 346th out of 346 active managers)

It's always nice to see returning managers.(get your name down for a free subscription as well)

3rd Jul 19 10:18 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Quote:

Killy!

How you doing?

3rd Jul 19 10:35 PM
Killy
Posts 33
Quote:
Originally posted by Lovemaster2nd
It's always nice to see returning managers.(get your name down for a free subscription as well)

Happy to be back and have a club back under my belt.

3rd Jul 19 10:37 PM
Killy
Posts 33
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
Killy!

How you doing?

PS! Long time, no see sir!

I've been doing well, given the long hiatus.

How about you? Just seen that the content on the forum has grown

4th Jul 19 9:45 AM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Quote:
PS! Long time, no see sir!

I've been doing well, given the long hiatus.

How about you? Just seen that the content on the forum has grown

Good to hear you're doing well.

I'm bearing up under the strain...

19th Jul 19 5:26 PM
Kompany
Posts 2
Hey guys is there a place where I can see which staff attributes are important for each staff role?

19th Jul 19 5:42 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Quote:
Originally posted by Kompany
Hey guys is there a place where I can see which staff attributes are important for each staff role?

You've probably forgotten from when you played before, it was a long time ago.

Go to the Help files and see 'What's under the Club tab' near the bottom of the list

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game