ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Helpful Information
6th May 20 9:27 PM
Boston2017_2nd
Posts 46
tell me about it when you are short 1 point on staff ad closing date!

Was hopeful to get to 5501 point today but only reached 5000!

6th May 20 9:50 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Quote:
Originally posted by Boston2017_2nd

That is really annoying!!

Trying to 'guess' what your CR will be when adverts are due in is very, very tricky. I try to take some of the guesswork out of it if I can.

6th May 20 10:11 PM
stripey
Posts 6,152
Quote:

Do you mean 5500? If so, that's hard luck!

6th May 20 10:30 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
Do you mean 5500? If so, that's hard luck!

Haha!! Didn't realise he'd missed it by 501...

6th May 20 11:12 PM
Boston2017_2nd
Posts 46
Yes I meant I am at 5500 now and needed 5501!

6th May 20 11:17 PM
Lovemaster
Posts 486
Quote:
Yes I meant I am at 5500 now and needed 5501!
It's not the end of the world, just make sure you give yourself a little more breathing space next time.

7th May 20 8:06 PM
Graz_Doz_Trez
Posts 50
So, I've just got to 3,502... if I run 1 day ads, will I get (albeit limited numbers) but 3,501 tier staff?

8th May 20 4:22 PM
Piper_FC
Posts 1,360
Quote:
Originally posted by Graz_Doz_Trez
So, I've just got to 3,502... if I run 1 day ads, will I get (albeit limited numbers) but 3,501 tier staff?

Yes, you will.

I think this is why they coded it so that it was based on the day before's CR so if your rating were to drop tonight, you'd still get the higher level staff since you were above it today.

8th May 20 7:50 PM
Graz_Doz_Trez
Posts 50
Quote:
Originally posted by Piper_FC
Yes, you will.

I think this is why they coded it so that it was based on the day before's CR so if your rating were to drop tonight, you'd still get the higher level staff since you were above it today.

Hopefully I can confirm in 10 mins... [fingers crossed]

8th May 20 8:22 PM
melvin1992
Posts 3
what kind of staff ratings range are we looking at here in the 3501 tier as im just considering wait till the next tier???

8th May 20 8:33 PM
Graz_Doz_Trez
Posts 50
Quote:
Originally posted by melvin1992
what kind of staff ratings range are we looking at here in the 3501 tier as im just considering wait till the next tier???

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking exactly?

The staff I got from one day ads were all around (29-30-31). Individual ratings vary a lot.

As for 'waiting for next tier', that really depends on your specific circumstances. Generally speaking you want the best staff you can get.

8th May 20 8:48 PM
melvin1992
Posts 3
my rating is 3511 but my average staff rating is 27 so i wasn't sure if the new tier was a noticeable jump in ratings, hence my consideration of waiting for the next tier is all , thanks for the info.

Melvin

9th May 20 5:35 AM
RocketmanGav_2nd
Posts 42
Quote:
my rating is 3511 but my average staff rating is 27 so i wasn't sure if the new tier was a noticeable jump in ratings, hence my consideration of waiting for the next tier is all , thanks for the info.

Melvin

I would recommend that you get new staff at every level.

I?ve just hit 3500 and my new staff average in much better than 27

9th May 20 9:23 AM
Graz_Doz_Trez
Posts 50
Quote:
Originally posted by RocketmanGav_2nd
I would recommend that you get new staff at every level.

I?ve just hit 3500 and my new staff average in much better than 27

When you say "much better".. could you divulge the details please Gav?

9th May 20 6:29 PM
melvin1992
Posts 3
yes please do tell, if the staff are just 30's to low 30's id much rather wait..............if i can

9th May 20 7:43 PM
Graz_Doz_Trez
Posts 50
Quote:
yes please do tell, if the staff are just 30's to low 30's id much rather wait..............if i can

Thing is, better staff will help you get even better staff. Baby steps.

9th May 20 9:10 PM
Graz_Doz_Trez
Posts 50
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
I'm pretty certain that club rating is calculated after staff search results are processed so it will be the previous day's club rating that counts.

I have another question... please...

If I am buying a player, and am at the contract offering stage after this most recent update, the player will move at 20:00 tomorrow, right, but, would the money be processed before the club rep?

- my point here will mean the difference between a one day or two day ad. cheers

9th May 20 9:36 PM
stripey
Posts 6,152
Quote:
yes please do tell, if the staff are just [b]30's to low 30's id much rather wait..............if i can
That's about what you should expect - maybe up to around 35, going on what I got at 3501. No point in waiting if you're only averaging 27 and get to 3501.

9th May 20 9:51 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Quote:
Originally posted by Graz_Doz_Trez
I have another question... please...

If I am buying a player, and am at the contract offering stage after this most recent update, the player will move at 20:00 tomorrow, right, but, would the money be processed before the club rep?

- my point here will mean the difference between a one day or two day ad. cheers

Transfer monies (in and out) are processed at the update following that when the transfer happens.

10th May 20 9:58 AM
Graz_Doz_Trez
Posts 50
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
Transfer monies (in and out) are processed at the update following that when the transfer happens.

Thank you

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game