ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Helpful Information
12th May 18 1:29 PM
Piper_FC
Posts 1,357
I've really liked how we can see on the league page what the current scores are of games in progress in our division. I think having a place where you can see the scores of everyone in your league or everyone in your division when there are Inter-league games going on would be great (i.e., IAG Super Cup, Inter Cups). I like to see who other teams from my league are playing and how they are doing and having to scroll through multiple pages (particularly at the beginning of Cups) means I don't do it. Making this easily visible could engender some league camaraderie as you can see how the rest of your league is doing against the outside competition.

Maybe a new table could be added to the league home page (http://www.itsagoal.org/league/) that says "Matches in play from league XX". Maybe the fixtures in the in-play list from each competition could automatically be sorted by whether or not the teams are in your league when you look at the 'In Play' tab of a competition. It's possible that the matches of teams in your league could also be highlighted a different color so that your eye is drawn to the as you are looking through the pages if sorting by league if neither of the above options seem doable.

(also, yes, I know this thread is unlikely to get much response anytime soon, but figured I'd put this in here anyway as I was thinking about it)

12th May 18 2:01 PM
bluelightning
Posts 206
You can see each competitions "in play games" by clicking on the league/cup page

12th May 18 2:07 PM
Piper_FC
Posts 1,357
Quote:
Originally posted by bluelightning
You can see each competitions "in play games" by clicking on the league/cup page

Right, but when there are a few hundred games going on at once, I'd like to be able to see matches that involve a team from my league (or even just teams from my division).

12th May 18 2:09 PM
bluelightning
Posts 206
Quote:
Originally posted by Piper_FC
Right, but when there are a few hundred games going on at once, I'd like to be able to see matches that involve a team from my league (or even just teams from my division).

Ahh ok so a better filter is what you are saying...

would be nice but not a priority. Wouldnt be shocked if someone couldnt write a Chrome extension to do that as it would be cosmetic

12th May 18 2:11 PM
Piper_FC
Posts 1,357
Quote:
Originally posted by bluelightning
Ahh ok so a better filter is what you are saying...

would be nice but not a priority. Wouldnt be shocked if someone couldnt write a Chrome extension to do that as it would be cosmetic

Exactly! Or the search function for teams within competitions could work instead of kicking you back to the home page

12th May 18 2:29 PM
samleeds99
Posts 102
People still post in this thread????

12th May 18 5:47 PM
bluelightning
Posts 206
Quote:
Originally posted by samleeds99
People still post in this thread????

Sam probably the last time these threads were used, i was still playing the game. I am the life of this tiny party it seems!

16th May 18 5:14 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
A help thread to give managers an idea of how to set TP's if you're the home team in later stages of cup games.

I noticed that the manager in our Silver Vase final now was very highly rated, so I 'thought' he would do a decent job in setting the TP.

We are playing in a huge stadium and we only have 9,700, big loss of revenue, its ridiculous!!!

16th May 18 5:37 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
OR,

An easy way around this, would be in the latter stages of games when its played at neutral stadiums, the TP is auto set @ TP 50 and the stadium is auto-filled.

16th May 18 7:09 PM
bluelightning
Posts 206
Well tbf the formula for cup games needs reworked because its just wrong. Why do you have to sell it cheaper than a league game just to fill it when its normally the other way round. Usually cup games sell for a few £££ higher due to high demand.

26th Oct 18 9:29 PM
Vespillo
Posts 6
I've been playing this game on an off for years. One of the biggest turn offs for me has always been how the clubrating works in relation to what staff you can hire. I would most definitely opt for a more gradual increase. every 250 points instead of 1000 or something. In addition, I would opt for an aproach that if your club suffers heavy losses in club rating that staff might leave for another club.

Just my 2 cents

31st Oct 18 5:35 PM
Lovemaster
Posts 486
I would suggest that teams deliberately losing games by constantly fielding weakened teams with players playing out of position etc, be dealt with more sternly.
Why should the board stand by and do nothing?

The assistant manager should be put in charge.(it should be made compulsory that you have one)

Pending further failures, action should be taken against the manager.

That's more realistic. That's what we want to see.

31st Oct 18 6:04 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:
Originally posted by Lovemaster

The assistant manager should be put in charge.(it should be made compulsory that you have one)

People are mad if they don't have one

17th Dec 18 9:01 PM
DJ88RUL_2nd
Posts 4
This game needs some Facebook Ads. 3$ per day ones just to get some people on the site. It's so easy to find the audience as there are so many football management games out there.

I am sure this game would get at least 500 players in a week...

28th Dec 18 8:40 PM
Ryanj1991
Posts 4
Club rating and hiring staff... Its so frustrating.

I'm top of my league, lost 0 games, 8 points clear, but my club rating has gone up 200 from last season. I doubt I'll get to the magic mark to be able to employ better staff for the club to get better. Loved this game quite some years ago, quit because you just can't improve, looks like the same issues are still present

29th Dec 18 1:05 PM
thewrongone
Posts 50
Sell a player for big money. That will get you the 200 points you need.

A poster called Piper talked us through his progress through 4500 or 5500 CR on a thread somewhere in the last 2 seasons.

29th Dec 18 1:53 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Quote:
Originally posted by thewrongone

A poster called Piper talked us through his progress through 4500 or 5500 CR on a thread somewhere in the last 2 seasons.

It was in USA discussions.

I followed it closely to break through the 5500 barrier...

30th Dec 18 4:47 PM
Ryanj1991
Posts 4
Quote:
Originally posted by thewrongone

OK, I'll try and win the league first

13th Jan 19 8:27 PM
Ryanj1991
Posts 4
So I won the league.... unbeaten. 60 games since I last lost. I am literally better than Wenger....

New season, my rating has DROPPED 400 points.

What is going on?!?!?

13th Jan 19 8:30 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:
Originally posted by Ryanj1991
So I won the league.... unbeaten. 60 games since I last lost. I am literally better than Wenger....

New season, my rating has DROPPED 400 points.

What is going on?!?!?

It happens every season Ryan. Your position in the league table is worth approximately 20 points per position.

At the beginning of the season all club's league position is pending until after the first match. Be top of the league after your first match and most of those points will come back.

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game