ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Football Leagues and Cups
15th Oct 16 7:30 PM
kenny
Posts 28
Quote:
Originally posted by porkpie
I boycott Match of the day when Sunderland lose.

I don't get to see it much at all these days, is Alan Hansen still one of the pundits?

im a MOTD addict. havent seen hansen in a while. its mostly shearer with danny murphy, kevin kilbane, jermaine jens or robbie savage

15th Oct 16 8:56 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:
I boycott Match of the day when Sunderland lose.

I don't get to see it much at all these days, is Alan Hansen still one of the pundits?

I was dissapointed when Fox lost the rights here in Oz as i wouldn't be able to see the games. I'm not so dissapointed at the moment.

We're a bloody mess

16th Oct 16 5:00 PM
porkpie
Posts 237
Quote:
Originally posted by kenny
im a MOTD addict. havent seen hansen in a while. its mostly shearer with danny murphy, kevin kilbane, jermaine jens or robbie savage

I was being sarcastic, its been that long since Sunderland won, hence not watching motd for ages.

5th Nov 16 7:04 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
A win

6th Nov 16 8:21 PM
porkpie
Posts 237
Quote:
Originally posted by ozzymac
A win

I got to watch match of the day as well.

It's a shame other teams at the bottom have picked up points.

7th Nov 16 12:28 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,334
Quote:
I got to watch match of the day as well.

Yeah, good innit?

7th Nov 16 12:30 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
Yeah, good innit?

I'm just gonna post a smiley else the rpofanity filter will kick in

7th Nov 16 12:37 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,334
Quote:
I'm just gonna post a smiley else the rpofanity filter will kick in

I was busy drinking yesterday afternoon/evening and had no idea of the score. Just watched the extended highlights.

Get in there!

7th Nov 16 12:42 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
I was busy drinking yesterday afternoon/evening and had no idea of the score. Just watched the extended highlights.

Get in there!

Drinks on the loser on the 19th then

Edit: If it's a draw then Denny's in the chair

8th Nov 16 8:39 PM
pleasant_2nd
Posts 1,194
Quote:
Drinks on the loser on the 19th then

Edit: If it's a draw then Denny's in the chair

You're on!

3rd Jan 17 11:06 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,334
Stupid Hull City!!

4th Jan 17 6:29 PM
almahaza
Posts 297
Well done Swansea City!

5th Jan 17 4:40 PM
SannyT
Posts 75
Quote:

Besides Spurs of course

COYS

2nd Apr 17 10:01 AM
porkpie
Posts 237
That's us down, we've been hanging around like a bad smell and there is no chance staying up this season. Moyes if in charge next season will probs take us down again.

2nd Apr 17 12:09 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,334
We're still hanging in there. Big win yesterday and a massive game against the Smoggies on Wednesday...

2nd Apr 17 2:11 PM
KevinHann
Posts 678
Quote:
That's us down, we've been hanging around like a bad smell and there is no chance staying up this season. Moyes if in charge next season will probs take us down again.

I worry for you a lot. It feels it would be very hard to get back up if you do go down this season, but you have been in the bottom for so long it's bound to occur at some point. Nevertheless I hope you manage to evade it once again, I really want those derby games next season and beyond! (If we finish the job of course)

2nd Apr 17 8:36 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:

Not exactly the best of seasons hey.

Not sure who to blame. Moyes, the players or both. It does seem like he just can't ,ptivate them at all/

2nd Apr 17 10:47 PM
porkpie
Posts 237
Quote:
Not exactly the best of seasons hey.

Not sure who to blame. Moyes, the players or both. It does seem like he just can't ,ptivate them at all/

Thet are all to blame. We have seen this coming for years. Short has had clowns running the club for years, wasting money left right and centre. It's the fans as always that are left to pick up the pieces when everyones jumped ship and relegation happens.

We keep on loaning other clubs players, over time the quality of loans have decreased. Also at the end of each season when these loanees go back to their clubs, Safc have a major rebuild on their hands. This is where we have failed, as each season we have bought players for the sake of it and not ones that we needed to strengthen certain positions.

The clubs a joke, in debt up to its eyeballs and nothing to show for ten seasons in the premier league.

2nd Apr 17 10:59 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:
Thet are all to blame. We have seen this coming for years. Short has had clowns running the club for years, wasting money left right and centre. It's the fans as always that are left to pick up the pieces when everyones jumped ship and relegation happens.

We keep on loaning other clubs players, over time the quality of loans have decreased. Also at the end of each season when these loanees go back to their clubs, Safc have a major rebuild on their hands. This is where we have failed, as each season we have bought players for the sake of it and not ones that we needed to strengthen certain positions.

The clubs a joke, in debt up to its eyeballs and nothing to show for ten seasons in the premier league.

I agree with you Porky.

Things like not signing M'vila for what in todays market is peanuts is a fine example of the above. He was screaming out to sign but for whatever reason Moyes preferred to sign old Everton crocks like Piennar.

At the end of the season i can see them cashing in on Pickford and Defoe will certainly leave. Might do us the world of good and get rid of all the wasters as well and get in players who actually want to play.

26th Apr 17 11:52 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Well i guess that's that then

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game