ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Football Leagues and Cups
2nd Mar 16 4:32 AM
Jjack10
Posts 31
dare you spurs fans dream now with lecister drawing? as a outsider of the PL i really don't mind who wins but would love to see either lecister or spurs win for a change to the league. is it me or has this been the most exciting season since arsenals invincables?

2nd Mar 16 8:20 PM
garyt1
Posts 500
It has been an excellent season so far. Though arguably the best teams not playing as well as the top teams usually do in the Premier League. At least not as consistent.

2nd Mar 16 9:59 PM
garyt1
Posts 500
This is really confirmed with the 2nd, 3rd and 4th all losing today. Though it could be mid table sides are improving.
Man United back in touch with Champions League possibilities. Obviously 3rd is preferable to avoid qualifying rounds.

3rd Mar 16 8:00 AM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:
Originally posted by garyt1
This is really confirmed with the 2nd, 3rd and 4th all losing today. Though it could be mid table sides are improving.
Man United back in touch with Champions League possibilities. Obviously 3rd is preferable to avoid qualifying rounds.

I would have prefered it if Swansea had lost

3rd Mar 16 8:32 PM
garyt1
Posts 500
Plenty of time for an escape yet!

6th Mar 16 5:18 PM
almahaza
Posts 297
palace 1-2 Liverpool

That was very funny.

6th Mar 16 10:20 PM
garyt1
Posts 500
A couple of big mess ups for Mata today. Maybe he never liked Fletcher..

11th Mar 16 3:02 PM
KevinHann
Posts 678
Newcastle appoint Benitez in a bid to avoid relegation.

What do you folks think of this?

It is essentially a race of 3 for 1 spot at this point and I feel Sunderland + Allardyce is a combo better suited to win this race than Newcastle + Benitez, especially considering the way the two teams perform on the pitch recently.

Ironically, Rafa's debut game may well be the derby... which Sunderland have won six times on the bounce (seven if we count a friendly match).

Do you think Benitez is equipped for a survival battle? What do you foresee he would do next season if (and it's a big if) we do survive?

11th Mar 16 3:32 PM
garyt1
Posts 500
I think he at least could inspire some confidence. Though he is a surprisingly big name for Newcastle at the moment. As it was I would prefer Sunderland but if Benitez can bring any improvement.. Plus Sunderland have perhaps a slightly harder run-in.

11th Mar 16 5:34 PM
KevinHann
Posts 678
Quote:
Originally posted by garyt1
I think he at least could inspire some confidence. Though he is a surprisingly big name for Newcastle at the moment. As it was I would prefer Sunderland but if Benitez can bring any improvement.. Plus Sunderland have perhaps a slightly harder run-in.

McClaren had to go for that reason alone, even if it was Bozo the Clown replacing him. The players needed a kick in the rear as I genuinely believe there is much more quality in the side than has been displayed on the pitch. Vast room for improvement with the current personnel however will there be enough time to get it out of them I don't know.

Sunderland certainly have the upper hand in that. They have been unfortunate with the points they picked up recently when I compare them to their play (luckily for us!)

To be honest I'd personally like both clubs to remain in the league however I don't see how this can happen.

24th Mar 16 10:29 PM
James
Posts 43
Massive games for Norwich coming up, Home to Newcastle, then away to Crystal Palace followed by at home to Sunderland. the table should be sorted after that.

25th Mar 16 12:22 AM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:
Originally posted by James
Massive games for Norwich coming up, Home to Newcastle, then away to Crystal Palace followed by at home to Sunderland. the table should be sorted after that.

D, L, L, L

I'd be happy with that

25th Mar 16 7:18 AM
BubbaGump
Posts 473
Come on the canariessssss!!!

25th Mar 16 1:01 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:
Originally posted by BubbaGump
Come on the canariessssss!!!

Yes please, draw against Poocastle

26th Mar 16 11:07 PM
James
Posts 43
The only one I'm expecting a lose from is away to CP -It's a bit of a bogey ground for us

1st Apr 16 11:51 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
A few interesting matches this weekend which could have a big say in the relegation run in.
I'm a little nervous to be fair

2nd Apr 16 12:08 AM
thegod
Posts 1
Winners of the Premire League I am currently predicting a Lester win of the championship as for the relegation battle sadly I suspect that Aston Villa will be relegated

2nd Apr 16 12:34 AM
Firesilver
Posts 984
Quote:
Originally posted by thegod
as for the relegation battle sadly I suspect that Aston Villa will be relegated

I'm predicting the sun will come up tomorrow, thegod.

2nd Apr 16 8:06 AM
stripey
Posts 6,154
Quote:
Originally posted by thegod
Winners of the Premire League I am currently predicting a Lester win of the championship as for the relegation battle sadly I suspect that Aston Villa will be relegated

Pigott getting stuck?

16th Apr 16 3:05 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
I'm a happy man today

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game