ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Football Leagues and Cups
3rd Feb 16 4:53 PM
KevinHann
Posts 678
Quote:
Originally posted by Denny
I've just heard a stat that Deli Alli has just matched Jack Wilshere's Premier League goal record... in 78 fewer games...

By the way, am I the only one who posts here...?

Not anymore

I'd love it, absolutely love it if the Foxes go all the way - next two rounds will be spectacular! Anybody think they stand a realistic chance?

If they don't, I hope Spurs take it. The league will benefit from some refreshing change of the status quo.

Still very uncertain about us though, despite the heavy spending again. Something's very wrong with our balance, and as much as I hate to say it, with the exception of Villa, sides down here are playing like there's no tomorrow!

3rd Feb 16 9:57 PM
Denny
Posts 377
Quote:
Originally posted by KevinHann
Not anymore

I'd love it, absolutely love it if the Foxes go all the way - next two rounds will be spectacular! Anybody think they stand a realistic chance?

If they don't, I hope Spurs take it. The league will benefit from some refreshing change of the status quo.

Still very uncertain about us though, despite the heavy spending again. Something's very wrong with our balance, and as much as I hate to say it, with the exception of Villa, sides down here are playing like there's no tomorrow!

I think they have a realistic chance of winning the title. Big game at the weekend as they play Manchester City. If they win then that's a significant gap they've got over them.

I'd love to see someone different win the Premier League and if Spurs fall short then it'll be great if Leicester do it.

Relegation is interesting too. Obviously Villa have gone but the other two places will be close. As you say, they're starting to pick up a few points here and there...

4th Feb 16 5:52 PM
KevinHann
Posts 678
What a devastating game last night, our brand new signings all sucked (Doumbia didn't even get on the pitch). What the hell was McClaren thinking, playing Perez as a lone forward against Everton?! Everything that could have gone wrong went so, and now we won't even have a defense to play against West Brom, which is a must win just to give ourselves a chance to stay close to those above the line.

Could someone more educated than me suggest what the gameplan with this starting line up could have been?

I'm really trying to give Shelvey and Townsend the benefit of the doubt since they need a few games to gel (and Andros needs to get match fit) but my suspicion we simply got overpriced homegrown glorified but subpar players is really eating me.

6th Feb 16 2:06 PM
Denny
Posts 377
Leicester 3 up at Manchester City... fully deserved as well. Shouldn't really be surprised anymore. Do they dare win the title?

6th Feb 16 3:33 PM
Tstuff
Posts 235
Quote:
Leicester 3 up at Manchester City... fully deserved as well. Shouldn't really be surprised anymore. Do they dare win the title?

city manage to pull 1 but leicester triumph. They are on the verge of having a monopoly over the title before the season climax.
Its good to see a surprise champion.

6th Feb 16 9:43 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:

I think most fans of anyone outside the "big 4" hope they do

6th Feb 16 10:17 PM
TopGun2
Posts 570
Quote:
Originally posted by ozzymac
I think most fans of anyone outside the "big 4" hope they do

Except perhaps Spurs fans

6th Feb 16 10:19 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:
Originally posted by TopGun2

I had them in the big 4.

Loserpool certainly aren't

6th Feb 16 10:20 PM
TopGun2
Posts 570
So you're discounting Chelsea from the big 4 as well then?

6th Feb 16 10:21 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:
So you're discounting Chelsea from the big 4 as well then?

Not now that Hiddink is there (I'd actually forgotten about Chelsea )

6th Feb 16 11:07 PM
PH3NIX
Posts 212
Quote:
He said 4 not 14

14th Feb 16 1:09 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Could Leicester actually do this. 1-0 up and potentially 8 points clear

14th Feb 16 1:22 PM
calvino_spark
Posts 329
Quote:
Originally posted by ozzymac
Could Leicester actually do this. 1-0 up and potentially 8 points clear
If teams don't learn that playing to Leicester's strength is a bad idea then they certainly could win the title.

14th Feb 16 3:34 PM
calvino_spark
Posts 329
Oh, and I'm sure to have ruined Leicester's chances of the title as I put Huth into my fantasy league team. I replaced Walcott too.

14th Feb 16 3:44 PM
garyt1
Posts 500
I yet again had a high scoring player on the bench and some 1 and 0s in the side. Seems to happen quite often. It's a lottery.

14th Feb 16 3:46 PM
garyt1
Posts 500
I wonder how costly Simpson's fouls will be come season's end.

14th Feb 16 6:46 PM
Denny
Posts 377
I'm starting to dream...

15th Feb 16 7:20 AM
garyt1
Posts 500
well done to spurs. great display. Top 3 battle is looking great.
Meanwhile city will only qualify for champions league due to United throwing results away.

15th Feb 16 9:01 AM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:
Originally posted by garyt1

Meanwhile city will only qualify for champions league due to United throwing results away.

Throwing results away

They were outplayed

15th Feb 16 4:58 PM
garyt1
Posts 500
well I mean with various late goals conceded. and they show good periods of play and then seem to disappear.
good work by Sunderland this weekend though.

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game