ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Football Leagues and Cups
6th Oct 18 7:27 PM
Denny
Posts 377
Quote:
Originally posted by Denny
United getting done again.

29th Oct 18 10:02 PM
Denny
Posts 377
Bit disappointed Spurs didn't get anything from that game. Lamela... oh Lamela...

29th Oct 18 10:02 PM
Denny
Posts 377
I think City were there to be had. They made plenty of mistakes.

30th Oct 18 10:40 AM
Mr_Brightside
Posts 565
Quote:
Bit disappointed Spurs didn't get anything from that game. Lamela... oh Lamela...

As a Liverpool STH I'm a bit disappointed as well!!

30th Oct 18 6:27 PM
Denny
Posts 377

Glad I'm not just talking to myself in this thread...

24th Nov 18 7:35 PM
Denny
Posts 377
Woohoo! Chelsea were as poor as Spurs were good.

21st Dec 18 5:45 PM
Denny
Posts 377
Right, let's get some interaction going in this thread. Festive season is always good for lots of football. Any big games anyone looking forward to? Who do we think is going to be top of the pile by end of January?

21st Dec 18 6:13 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,335
Quote:
Right, let's get some interaction going in this thread. Festive season is always good for lots of football. Any big games anyone looking forward to? Who do we think is going to be top of the pile by end of January?

Absolute cracker on Boxing Day on Sky.

Bloody Fulham v Bloody Wolves.

Blimey...

21st Dec 18 6:19 PM
Denny
Posts 377
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
Absolute cracker on Boxing Day on Sky.

Bloody Fulham v Bloody Wolves.

Blimey...

Newcastle v Liverpool would have been better. I suspect it's to do with all clubs getting a minimum of airtime.

21st Dec 18 7:05 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,335
Quote:
Newcastle v Liverpool would have been better. I suspect it's to do with all clubs getting a minimum of airtime.

Well I hope those two have reached their minimums then...

21st Dec 18 10:11 PM
stripey
Posts 6,157
Brighton v Arsenal on Boxing Day! Wowee!

21st Dec 18 11:01 PM
Denny
Posts 377
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
Brighton v Arsenal on Boxing Day! Wowee!

Should be a good one! Come on Seagulls!

23rd Dec 18 2:25 AM
Piper_FC
Posts 1,359
Quote:

I just saw a stat that 11 of Newcastle's 14 goals this season have come against clubs in the top half. Good thing Liverpool are up there - Newcastle might actually score

Hopefully the elusive takeover finally happens - things could finally get exciting again. Also, Shelvey needs to come back as there's zero creativity in the side without him. Also, buying Almiron would be fantastic but I'm not holding my breath.

23rd Dec 18 5:45 AM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:

Agreed, would love to see a Liverpool 8-0 romp

23rd Dec 18 8:37 AM
Denny
Posts 377
Quote:
Originally posted by ozzymac
Agreed, would love to see a Liverpool 8-0 romp

Anyway, get back to your League One thread...

23rd Dec 18 2:13 PM
Piper_FC
Posts 1,359
Quote:

Anyway, get back to your League One thread...

Seconded

23rd Dec 18 3:56 PM
Doink
Posts 114
Well at least we go and physically watch our teams play

23rd Dec 18 5:37 PM
TopGun2
Posts 571
And Premier League fans don't? You might want to check your attendances stats on that one.

That said, I've missed 2 Spurs games this week that I could have gone to. Win at Arsenal (after I've been to so many painful defeats there) and this ridiculous match at Goodison. It seems like we're definitely better when I don't go.

23rd Dec 18 9:12 PM
Denny
Posts 377
Quote:
Originally posted by TopGun2
And Premier League fans don't? You might want to check your attendances stats on that one.

That said, I've missed 2 Spurs games this week that I could have gone to. Win at Arsenal (after I've been to so many painful defeats there) and this ridiculous match at Goodison. It seems like we're definitely better when I don't go.

Stay away, TG. Please.

23rd Dec 18 9:19 PM
Denny
Posts 377
It's a crazy season. Spurs are heading for 88 points tally this season which would be enough to win the title on a number of occasions in previous seasons. However, we'll likely still be fighting for 3rd or 4th by the end of the season.

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game