ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Football Leagues and Cups
30th Aug 15 9:35 PM
Denny
Posts 377
Quote:
Originally posted by Lemmy
Chelski lose at home and Leeds win away. It doesn't get any better than that

What, not even adding United losing to the list?

31st Aug 15 12:29 AM
Lapallanch
Posts 11
I hate Swansea

WHY DO THEY ALWAYS BEAT UNITED *cries*

31st Aug 15 8:28 AM
Denny
Posts 377
United haven't been convincing all season. Even the games they've won they haven't looked particularly good.

31st Aug 15 9:10 AM
Lapallanch
Posts 11
Quote:
Originally posted by Denny
United haven't been convincing all season. Even the games they've won they haven't looked particularly good.

Sadly, I have to agree. LVG spent too much money on midfielders and forgot about the forwards. Now it's all up to Rooney (maybe Chicharito as well) to deliver the goals, and that's not very good, is it? In the meantime, we have Herrera, Schweinsteger, Depay, Mata, Schneiderlin, Januzaj, Young and a whole lot more of talented players vying for spots in the midfield. I mean, what the heck? We're overflowing with midfielders!

31st Aug 15 9:41 AM
cherryred
Posts 96
I went to the AFC Bournemouth V Leicester City game on saturday. A game of few chances but both teams worked extremely hard on closing down each other and neither side let the other side have any time on the ball. 1-1 was a very fair scoreline as AFCB I would say were slightly stronger in the first half and visa versa for Leicester in 2nd half. From what I have seen so far in the premier I really believe there are at least three teams that we are better than at the moment.

31st Aug 15 9:46 AM
Lapallanch
Posts 11
*sighs* I live far away from England. I've only seen Manchester United once when they visited my country during their pre-season tour.

31st Aug 15 10:20 AM
Breadman40_2nd
Posts 18
You are not missing much with Man utd I wish I lived far away so I didn't have to watch the rubbish they are playing

31st Aug 15 2:37 PM
Lapallanch
Posts 11
Quote:
Originally posted by Breadman40_2nd
You are not missing much with Man utd I wish I lived far away so I didn't have to watch the rubbish they are playing

Oi. They were pretty decent for the first 20 minutes or so.

31st Aug 15 7:16 PM
Breadman40
Posts 33
Yes but when the blue side are storming 20 mins is no good
I remember when Man U used to bring players through or buy them cheap and make them world beaters like Ronaldo and de gea, this manager thinks you can buy expensive players and he will win everything it just does not work with Man utd.

31st Aug 15 7:16 PM
Breadman40
Posts 33
Also don't forget it's a 90 min match not 20 min

31st Aug 15 7:36 PM
KafkaStoleMyBike
Posts 31
Quote:
Originally posted by Lapallanch
Now it's all up to Rooney (maybe Chicharito as well) to deliver the goals, and that's not very good, is it?

...and they just sold Chicarito to Leverkusen. Not that he was getting much play time, but offloading Hernandez, Lindegaard, De Gea (likely), and loaning Januzej makes me optimistic that they're going to put in a bid on a striker. I'd take consistency over another LVG "big name big money" signing.

31st Aug 15 8:14 PM
Denny
Posts 377
Quote:
Originally posted by KafkaStoleMyBike
...and they just sold Chicarito to Leverkusen. Not that he was getting much play time, but offloading Hernandez, Lindegaard, De Gea (likely), and loaning Januzej makes me optimistic that they're going to put in a bid on a striker. I'd take consistency over another LVG "big name big money" signing.

Looks like they're going to sign Anthony Martial from Monaco for £36m. Massively overpriced for a relatively unproven striker.

Has got panic-buy plastered all over it.

31st Aug 15 8:15 PM
TopGun2
Posts 570
Quote:
Looks like they're going to sign Anthony Martial from Monaco for £36m. Massively overpriced for a relatively unproven striker.

Not only massively overpriced but almost double the price Monaco asked for when Spurs were looking at him in July.

31st Aug 15 8:20 PM
Denny
Posts 377
Quote:
Originally posted by TopGun2
Not only massively overpriced but almost double the price Monaco asked for when Spurs were looking at him in July.

Indeed - it's a mad world. Still, that's United's problem. I'm more concerned where Spurs' first win is going to come from.

31st Aug 15 8:22 PM
Killy
Posts 33
Quote:
Indeed - it's a mad world. Still, that's United's problem. I'm more concerned where Spurs' first win is going to come from.

It's a signing that could completely backfire on United if Martial turns out to be another flop.

Yet seeing some of his performances last season, he does have potential... but £36 million is completely ridiculous, but because United left it so late Monaco took advantage and knew United were in a corner.

31st Aug 15 10:09 PM
KafkaStoleMyBike
Posts 31
Quote:

Yup. Wait, wait, wait, panic, overpay, hope: the United way.

1st Sep 15 7:00 AM
Benn
Posts 10
De Gea finally remain in ManUtd.
Man City looks even more stronger after buying De Bruyne, but this amount is terrible, what is actually FFP?

1st Sep 15 9:26 AM
Matt2001
Posts 418
FFP is Financial Fair Play. I believe it was introduced a couple of years ago to make all teams have a maximum amount they can spend. Or at least I think that.

1st Sep 15 9:39 AM
Lapallanch
Posts 11
I'm extremely disappointed with LVG's style. Fergie was the top recogniser of young talents, buying them cheap and training them into a top player, while LVG is now adopting the Man City style - buying top players at high prices, or even terrible players at high prices.

I can sense impending disaster ... if LVG fails to bring a top notch striker to Old Trafford within the end of the transfer window, I'll be ******.

1st Sep 15 10:10 AM
davidmike
Posts 222
Quote:
Originally posted by Lapallanch
I'm extremely disappointed with LVG's style. Fergie was the top recogniser of young talents, buying them cheap and training them into a top player, while LVG is now adopting the Man City style - buying top players at high prices, or even terrible players at high prices.

I can sense impending disaster ... if LVG fails to bring a top notch striker to Old Trafford within the end of the transfer window, I'll be ******.
all big teams are going down,except city

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game