ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Football Leagues and Cups
12th Sep 15 11:32 PM
Lemmy
Posts 472
Quote:
Originally posted by ozzymac
A win against Spurs tomorrow could see us reach the heady heights of 13th

Looks a nailed on 0-0 to me

12th Sep 15 11:36 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:
Originally posted by Lemmy
Looks a nailed on 0-0 to me

I'd take that

13th Sep 15 12:20 AM
davidmike
Posts 222
Quote:
I'd take that

13th Sep 15 8:11 AM
Denny
Posts 377
Quote:
I'd take that

I wouldn't...

13th Sep 15 11:19 AM
Benn
Posts 10
Oh, City goal in 90 minute, Crystal Palace nearly another success against big club after winning at Stamford bridge.

13th Sep 15 2:47 PM
Ibcake
Posts 65
Quote:
Originally posted by Benn
Oh, City goal in 90 minute, Crystal Palace nearly another success against big club after winning at Stamford bridge.

Yipee, happy for city. I want them to win the league

21st Sep 15 9:30 PM
KevinHann
Posts 678
What a cheerful weekend it was for us, we moved up from rock bottom... wait... ugh.

25th Sep 15 2:10 AM
garyt1
Posts 500
Quote:
Originally posted by calvino_spark
Not sure why they sold Lopes. I hope they've got some kind of buy back clause in that deal; he looked a good player.

Maybe part of an effort to keep remotely in line with Fifa Fair Play finance rules? Also he never played for City.

26th Sep 15 2:44 PM
Denny
Posts 377

26th Sep 15 4:42 PM
KafkaStoleMyBike
Posts 31
Today opened with a scoreline I certainly wouldn't have predicted, not that I'm complaining. My fantasy team with take a hit.

26th Sep 15 5:43 PM
cherryred
Posts 96
Gutted to lose to Stoke City today after playing them off the park on their own ground. Even more gutted to lose Callum Wilson to a serious injury, but the saddest thing of all was hearing the Stoke fans cheering when he went down in agony with know one near him. I'm really praying Stoke have a relegation after hearing that.

26th Sep 15 11:15 PM
Ibcake
Posts 65
Quote:
Originally posted by KafkaStoleMyBike
Today opened with a scoreline I certainly wouldn't have predicted, not that I'm complaining. My fantasy team with take a hit.

Yea, so on point

26th Sep 15 11:16 PM
Ibcake
Posts 65
Quote:
Originally posted by cherryred
Gutted to lose to Stoke City today after playing them off the park on their own ground. Even more gutted to lose Callum Wilson to a serious injury, but the saddest thing of all was hearing the Stoke fans cheering when he went down in agony with know one near him. I'm really praying Stoke have a relegation after hearing that.

26th Sep 15 11:17 PM
Ibcake
Posts 65
Quote:
Originally posted by Denny

I guess u a man city hater? Just a guess

26th Sep 15 11:23 PM
Denny
Posts 377
Quote:
Originally posted by Ibcake

Not at all. Try again...

27th Sep 15 1:15 AM
Firesilver
Posts 984
Quote:
Originally posted by Ibcake

Everyone know Denny supports Spurs

Probably best to assume the best of fellow managers rather than immediately assuming the worst

29th Sep 15 8:38 PM
garyt1
Posts 500
There were some great/shock scorelines last weekend.
Just at the start of the season people were saying Chelsea were favourites. After 5 matches people were saying Man City were dead certs. Now we see United at the top. There will be plenty of twists and turn to come this season.
I wonder if Leicester will go off the boil after that defeat or if they will be back on top next match. I can see them competing for Europa League places.

29th Sep 15 10:36 PM
davidmike
Posts 222
Quote:
Originally posted by garyt1
There were some great/shock scorelines last weekend.
Just at the start of the season people were saying Chelsea were favourites. After 5 matches people were saying Man City were dead certs. Now we see United at the top. There will be plenty of twists and turn to come this season.
I wonder if Leicester will go off the boil after that defeat or if they will be back on top next match. I can see them competing for Europa League places.
keep an eye on westham

5th Oct 15 10:55 PM
Denny
Posts 377
Surprised no one had mentioned the barmy weekend of football. Rodgers sacked, Advocat gone (Ozzy - thoughts?), United getting stuffed at Arsenal and Chelsea continuing to be anything but title contenders (more like relegation). Mourinho received the dreaded vote of confidence today - reckon he'll still be there at season end? Christmas?

6th Oct 15 10:29 PM
Kejeas
Posts 725
Quote:
Originally posted by Denny
Surprised no one had mentioned the barmy weekend of football. Rodgers sacked, Advocat gone (Ozzy - thoughts?), United getting stuffed at Arsenal and Chelsea continuing to be anything but title contenders (more like relegation). Mourinho received the dreaded vote of confidence today - reckon he'll still be there at season end? Christmas?

Not surprised about B.Rodgers. If anything I'm surprised he lasted this long. So much money wasted on talentless players. I don't think he was capable of taking Liverpool any further and if it hadn't of been for the likes of Suarez firing them to 2nd he would have gone before now.
To me, Advocaat never really seemed interested in the Sunderland job. I don't think they gave him what he wanted in terms of freedom. He seems to be the type that wants to manage rather than be a head coach and I don't think Sunderland saw it that way. He didn't really want the players he got and now, sitting bottom, it maybe shows he was right.
Not happy with how Man Utd played. They got stuffed and deserved it. Makes me feel a bit happier though knowing that Chelsea got hammered. Always get a nice feeling when that happens

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game