ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Football Leagues and Cups
1st Sep 15 10:34 AM
Benn
Posts 10
Quote:
Originally posted by Matt2001
FFP is Financial Fair Play. I believe it was introduced a couple of years ago to make all teams have a maximum amount they can spend. Or at least I think that.

Yes, but I do not see that FFP somehow helps or prevent spend a lot of money by teams like ManCity for example. Maybe they get some fine (penalty), we will see

1st Sep 15 11:33 AM
super49
Posts 3
Quote:
Originally posted by Benn
Yes, but I do not see that FFP somehow helps or prevent spend a lot of money by teams like ManCity for example. Maybe they get some fine (penalty), we will see

I think Financial Fairplay is just a gimmick. They want people to believe that it will stop teams like man city buying the premier league, but the most they do is give those clubs a small fine. I know this is rich coming from a chelsea fan, but its just annoying to see a club spend 200 Million while offloading absolutely no one. At least the other teams that spend big actually offload money to bring in money for the transfers

1st Sep 15 1:57 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
So as the transfer window draws to a close are you happy with your teams signings/releases?

1st Sep 15 2:01 PM
Posseidon
Posts 130
Quote:
Originally posted by super49
I think Financial Fairplay is just a gimmick. They want people to believe that it will stop teams like man city buying the premier league, but the most they do is give those clubs a small fine. I know this is rich coming from a chelsea fan, but its just annoying to see a club spend 200 Million while offloading absolutely no one. At least the other teams that spend big actually offload money to bring in money for the transfers

They've been a bit busier than you might think, brought in about 45million in sales and loan fees

1st Sep 15 2:03 PM
Posseidon
Posts 130
Quote:
Originally posted by ozzymac
So as the transfer window draws to a close are you happy with your teams signings/releases?

Mostly, but we're still missing a great left back, which has been the case for 4 years...

1st Sep 15 2:24 PM
davidmike
Posts 222
Quote:
Originally posted by Posseidon
Mostly, but we're still missing a great left back, which has been the case for 4 years...
am happy for now,january will be better up barca

1st Sep 15 2:47 PM
Benn
Posts 10
Quote:

More no than yes, because I hope that come some top striker to Arsenal, for expample, speculated about Benzema, Cavani, but now it looks we probably today not bring anyone. So, we have to handle with Giroud, Welbeck and Walcott...

1st Sep 15 2:49 PM
calvino_spark
Posts 329
Quote:
Yeah, Southampton got rid of Mayuka yesterday. He was never going to get a game so best for him to move on. Virgil Van Dijk has just signed and we needed a new centre back especially as I haven't been overly convinced by Caulker yet.

We seem to have a bit more depth in the squad this season (although Schneiderlin is still going to be missed) which will allow us to cope with all the games in the Premier and Europa League.

1st Sep 15 2:53 PM
super49
Posts 3
Quote:
Originally posted by Posseidon
They've been a bit busier than you might think, brought in about 45million in sales and loan fees

Man city brought in 45M? Your havin a laugh and a giggle their mate.

1st Sep 15 3:04 PM
calvino_spark
Posts 329
Quote:
Originally posted by super49
Man city brought in 45M? Your havin a laugh and a giggle their mate.
Well, they completed the sale of Negredo for about 20m, Nastasic for 8m, Marcos Lopes for 9m, and a few other squad/reserve players for the rest of that money.

Not sure why they sold Lopes. I hope they've got some kind of buy back clause in that deal; he looked a good player.

1st Sep 15 6:26 PM
Posseidon
Posts 130
Quote:
Originally posted by calvino_spark
Well, they completed the sale of Negredo for about 20m, Nastasic for 8m, Marcos Lopes for 9m, and a few other squad/reserve players for the rest of that money.

Add in loan fees for dzeko and jovetic, and the wage cap they've freed up

1st Sep 15 9:29 PM
greenbob
Posts 66
Quote:
As a United fan? There are mixed emotions for just about everyone but a few.

2nd Sep 15 10:26 AM
Lapallanch
Posts 11
Quote:
Originally posted by greenbob
As a United fan? There are mixed emotions for just about everyone but a few.

Damn it LVG ... we need a striker. And a keeper as well. Rooney's been awful and Romero? Even worse ... Also, we have to resolve the De Gea issue. De Gea's a good keeper.

~ We're overflowing with midfielders BTW ~
~ Perhaps we should put Depay as a striker ~
~ NO I'M KIDDING ~

11th Sep 15 2:05 PM
Benn
Posts 10
Premier League is back after international break, so, how results do you expect in the next gameweek? There are some interesting matches, such as Everton - Chelsea, Crystal Palace - ManCity, ManUtd - Liverpool. My prediction is, EVE 1:2 CHE, CRY.PAL. 0:2 MCITY, MANUTD 0:0 LIV. Crystal Palace is very good so far, but I think, that on City it will not be enough. And, of course, I prediction Arsenal win at home against Stoke.

11th Sep 15 10:54 PM
Denny
Posts 377
Quote:
Originally posted by Benn
Premier League is back after international break, so, how results do you expect in the next gameweek? There are some interesting matches, such as Everton - Chelsea, Crystal Palace - ManCity, ManUtd - Liverpool. My prediction is, EVE 1:2 CHE, CRY.PAL. 0:2 MCITY, MANUTD 0:0 LIV. Crystal Palace is very good so far, but I think, that on City it will not be enough. And, of course, I prediction Arsenal win at home against Stoke.

Stoke will just beat Arsenal up like they usually do.

12th Sep 15 11:17 AM
calvino_spark
Posts 329
Quote:
Originally posted by Denny
Stoke will just beat Arsenal up like they usually do.
Stoke try to play more football then they used to though and aren't quite so physical. I reckon Arsenal will win that one.

I think Palace will get a goal against Man City but City will still win 2-1. It'll be interesting to see if De Bruyne plays today or if they stick with a winning team.

12th Sep 15 6:06 PM
Ryan1uk
Posts 360
Nice win for Norwich today

12th Sep 15 10:10 PM
Harry_H0rnet
Posts 27
Oh yes. A first win of the season and even when down to ten men we held on and even had great chances to stretch the lead.

Come on u 'orns.

Cheers,

Harry

12th Sep 15 10:17 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
A win against Spurs tomorrow could see us reach the heady heights of 13th
Wishful thinking i know

12th Sep 15 10:21 PM
davidmike
Posts 222
Quote:
Originally posted by Harry_H0rnet
Oh yes. A first win of the season and even when down to ten men we held on and even had great chances to stretch the lead.

Come on u 'orns.

Cheers,

Harry
bad one for chelsea and liverpool,chelsea spoilt my predicts today up barca

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game