ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
29th Mar 20 9:19 AM
BubbaGump
Posts 473
Avdey Baburin (9) promoted last update for me. Was a 61 rated GK in the academy Pleased with the outcome and now hoping my defender will follow his footsteps next week as he is rated 70

30th Mar 20 12:05 PM
stripey
Posts 6,155
Quote:
Originally posted by BubbaGump
Avdey Baburin (9) promoted last update for me. Was a 61 rated GK in the academy Pleased with the outcome and now hoping my defender will follow his footsteps next week as he is rated 70
Nice!

3rd Apr 20 8:17 AM
BubbaGump
Posts 473
W Kühlewein (70) a 17 years old defender in the youth academy has been marked for promotion. Has improved throughout his 2 years in the academy by 12 points as he started with a rating of 52 aged 15 years old.

3 days left on his contract... wish me good good luck!

3rd Apr 20 8:39 AM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,331
Quote:
W Kühlewein (70) a 17 years old defender in the youth academy has been marked for promotion. Has improved throughout his 2 years in the academy by 12 points as he started with a rating of 52 aged 15 years old.

3 days left on his contract... wish me good good luck!

*Gets out calculator. Err...*

3rd Apr 20 10:11 AM
BubbaGump
Posts 473
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise

Aha oops! Was rated 58 sorry

3rd Apr 20 11:55 AM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,331
Quote:
Aha oops! Was rated 58 sorry

3rd Apr 20 8:23 PM
FulchesterUnited
Posts 373
So long Bobby Gavin decided against a career in football.

Hope you enjoyed your 4 years with us from the age of 13-17.

Started at 43 and walked at 80. Now banned from the ground.

3rd Apr 20 8:29 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,331
Ooof

3rd Apr 20 9:52 PM
BubbaGump
Posts 473
Quote:
Originally posted by FulchesterUnited

Damn I'm sorry to hear! I was lucky at the update to see my youth accept happy with the end result there. Should be a good money earner in a season or two's time.

Out of interest... how many days did your 80 rated player have on their contract?

3rd Apr 20 10:20 PM
Fulchesterutd2nd
Posts 49
Promoted on 2days to go!

4th Apr 20 7:19 AM
sideshowbob
Posts 41
Pardon my ignorance, but what's the significance with the talk of even youth attributes that i see on here? Will a youth only progress (if he accepts) to about the lowest youth attribute rating he possesses?

4th Apr 20 7:20 AM
sideshowbob
Posts 41
Quote:
Originally posted by FulchesterUnited

Damn. Sorry to hear. Last sentence made me laugh though, so silver clouds and all that

4th Apr 20 8:02 AM
BubbaGump
Posts 473
Quote:
Originally posted by Fulchesterutd2nd
Promoted on 2days to go!

That's really annoying then sorry mate

4th Apr 20 8:06 AM
BubbaGump
Posts 473
Quote:
Originally posted by robbiejlove
Pardon my ignorance, but what's the significance with the talk of even youth attributes that i see on here? Will a youth only progress (if he accepts) to about the lowest youth attribute rating he possesses?

The youth atts are thought to be a guidance to what rating they could achieve as a professional player. There are suggestions that the more even the youth atts, the more even the atts will likely be across his fixed atts as a professional also. There are also suggestions that the youth atts all improve at rates based on their difference in levels. For example a youth with one significantly higher attribute to the rest is likely to see more increases in that one big attribute and less in the others. Whereas a youth with more even atts will improve across all 3 atts.

4th Apr 20 8:42 AM
sideshowbob
Posts 41
That makes sense. Thanks for explaining!

4th Apr 20 8:20 PM
Lemmy
Posts 469
2 youths promoted today, Netudykhata and Govekar. They were rated 73 and 44.
Was sweating on Net but he's come out with good stats. Even Gov is better than I expected.

4th Apr 20 8:28 PM
roland68
Posts 974
Quote:
Originally posted by Lemmy
2 youths promoted today, Netudykhata and Govekar. They were rated 73 and 44.
Was sweating on Net but he's come out with good stats. Even Gov is better than I expected.

Net looks like an excellent youth, and as you said, Gov is pretty decent for his youth rating.
Good work !

4th Apr 20 8:40 PM
roland68
Posts 974
Quote:
There are also suggestions that the youth atts all improve at rates based on their difference in levels. For example a youth with one significantly higher attribute to the rest is likely to see more increases in that one big attribute and less in the others. Whereas a youth with more even atts will improve across all 3 atts.

That's a definite, each of the three youth attributes increase by the same percentage each time.
A 4,5,6 youth won't become a 44, 45, 46 player, he'll become a 40, 50, 60 player because each attribute increases by the same percentage.

There can be a slight variation as it's not done in whole numbers, so a 5,5,5 player may actually be rated 4.6, 4.9, 5.4 (assuming here numbers are rounded to the nearest whole number rather than rounded up or down). So, for example, such a player could increase his stats to 46,49,54,.

5th Apr 20 10:29 PM
stripey
Posts 6,155
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
Pencil!

11th Apr 20 9:31 AM
FulchesterUnited
Posts 373
50 days ago my erratic scouts brought back an 81 rated centre back age 16.

Well he?s trained up to 87 and turned 17 with a few more day to promotion.

Will he sign or choose pastures new and he?s the highest I?ve recorded so far but is he the highest ever?

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game